Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

"Win a smashing Easter surprise with R2" not working

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Win a smashing Easter surprise with R2" not working

I am not sure if it is a bug or smth else but I post this here. After the maintainance this morning the event is not working anymore. Everytime I tried to smash the eggs this is what I got:

ATTACH=CONFIG]160408[/ATTACH] Click image for larger version

Name:	easter1.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.1 KB
ID:	1781160 Click image for larger version

Name:	easter2.png
Size:	481.5 KB
ID:	1781161

At first access everything seems to be ok (as you see in the SS below) but after cracking an egg, prize log can't be opened, egg status smashing repot area is empty, that NaN message appear instead for the number of attempts for smashing. Thanks in advance for checking it and eventually fix.
    Attached Files
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	1724164

went to smash the egg today.. said I had 3 attempts at first, I cracked the egg and it came up with this and then the top thing shows NAN for attempts.. and it won't let me choose Dragonpals to claim the code or anything. Any chance that I could get whatever should have come with this code?

Usagi
    S105 Cloud Canyon US West

Comment

Me and mmy friend have same problem.
      I opened 1st egg, and got reward but could only chose wartunes.... I did not accept the reward.
      Then i opened other eggs and got the error mentioned.

CHRONUS and SOAD, server 110 Evil CatacombsClick image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título2.png
Size:	342.0 KB
ID:	1724165Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título2B.png
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	1724166

Originally posted by R253087037 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]160413[/ATTACH]

went to smash the egg today.. said I had 3 attempts at first, I cracked the egg and it came up with this and then the top thing shows NAN for attempts.. and it won't let me choose Dragonpals to claim the code or anything. Any chance that I could get whatever should have come with this code?

Usagi
      S105 Cloud Canyon US West

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

same problem here

shio s34 europe

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	egg smash.png
Size:	590.4 KB
ID:	1724169

Same Error on both my accounts

FPH101/SolidSnake S46 Riverton US East

Comment

Reported, to those who provided character and server info, compensation will be sent during week.

Comment

Good day to all,
                  Thanks Alkaris for reporting it. We are pleased to find out that compensation will be delivered. As for info, even if it is written in the SS I posted, here it is:
                  IGN: hellabella
                  S4 Westhollow, Europe
                  Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

CHRONUS and SOAD, server 110 Evil Catacombs
                    FPH101/SolidSnake S46 Riverton US East
                    Your item record says that you claimed this pack.

Comment

Good morning,
                      Thanks R2, and thank you Alkaris. Issue solved and compensation pack received, that was a very pleasant surprise .

Comment

Working...
                      X