Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

csc ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csc ...

Today morning was everythin is ok but now it shows wrong server's csc. Im playing on s12(as merged server),but its s1 's csc:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Névtelen.png
Views:	1
Size:	824.2 KB
ID:	1781318
    Click image for larger version

Name:	222.png
Views:	1
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	1781319
    Last edited by Petruuss05; 04-07-2016, 08:32 AM.

will have something to do with them, putting csc on 175 EU midway through csc....

Comment

Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
      will have something to do with them, putting csc on 175 EU midway through csc....
      Yes, it is already requested to remove CSC on S175 and put everything back, but probably will not be done until maintenance.

Comment

then we can bet on s1's csc or we will just lose our supp. pass?
        Last edited by Petruuss05; 04-07-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Petruuss05 View Post
          then we can bet on s1's csc or we will just lose our supp. pass?
          Better not bet, we dont know how it will work.

Comment

so we lose csc rewards, no IM for next week and no chance to get the 3 supp. passes... but ofc only those servers whos got problems with csc hmm sounds fun Thanks for the info

Comment

I have a question. If I bet on other server csc and make SS from it,if somethins happen later(like what is it on the ss in 1st post"no opponent vs no opponent" or something else) i can get back my pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Foeilelijk View Post
                I have a question. If I bet on other server csc and make SS from it,if somethins happen later(like what is it on the ss in 1st post"no opponent vs no opponent" or something else) i can get back my pass?
                Cant say for sure, it will be up to support. Checking it with them at current moment.
                Their answer is yes, but it will be only for support passes and you will need to file a ticket about it.
                Last edited by Alkaris; 04-08-2016, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Okay, thanks Alkaris!

Comment

why u want remove csc from s175? work fine for me, let me bet and get rewards and even have a team done for next csc start xD

Comment

Originally posted by rrp49 View Post
                      why u want remove csc from s175? work fine for me, let me bet and get rewards and even have a team done for next csc start xD
                      Because invincible me and CSC in all europe(except S1) doesnt work because of that.

Comment

Will we get any compensation coz of missing csc rewards?
                        And i noticed i can participate in this week IM or it's just a bug ?

Comment

Originally posted by Foeilelijk View Post
                          Will we get any compensation coz of missing csc rewards?
                          And i noticed i can participate in this week IM or it's just a bug ?
                          You can contact support about that, but remember that you will need a solid proof of your position in possible CSC outcome.
                          We dont know how IM will turn out this week, cause it is first time such issue happened, you can try to participate in it, just dont use lvl6 scrolls for buff.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                            You can contact support about that, but remember that you will need a solid proof of your position in possible CSC outcome.
                            We dont know how IM will turn out this week, cause it is first time such issue happened, you can try to participate in it, just dont use lvl6 scrolls for buff.
                            Good day there,
                            Sorry but I have to ask. What can or it'll be considered "solid proof" Alkaris? And first of all how can we get it considering no one thought or expected this to happen so I believe no one took screenshots or pics of the teams or of the pairings in CSC.
                            Maybe the record of the last CSC rounds plus a pic of the team with the BR and all but I have no idea how and where we can get the record from. Thanks in advance for any useful idea.
                            hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                            Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Don't have ss from qualifier and how else i could prove my team should be in final in championship?! So it's pointless!
                              But thanks for the answers!

Comment

Working...
                              X