Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

vip bonus bug 04/29/2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    There is no news about compensation until devs come back and most likely there will be no compensation.
    for your knolege ...do you know how fast others game fix bugs since is repor-ted???
    verry fast in 1-4 hours
    do you know wat we usualy get on dp every time for devs mistake wen bug show up?? nothing
    on other games every player get a mesage with SORRY (witch btw r2 dont know wat menas) and a nice compensation pack, and if we compare with a dp compensation...belive me isnt few amet and few dragon coints like devs usualy do ( well isnt usual better say never do , but is easter, should say thanks for so big words)
    and if you want to convince yourself...try many many others games witch know how to treat players, how to manage wen something wrong happend, and how to repay players each time wen buggs show up, or wen they make maintenances, or even wen make a update for the game....try that and after tell me if dp worth 1st place like it was wen we all vote it
    to be onest in last time (more that 1 year) i start be sorry for make that vote, but that is another storry.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 05-02-2016, 04:55 AM.
    _Magnus_
    S34Altspire
    Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by bestguru69 View Post
      for your knolege ...do you know how fast others game fix bugs since is repor-ted???
      yea dude it sux.... but considering they just released new content, there was bound to be some bug/s....

honestly it could be way worse....at least the game is still playable

Comment

Im playing around 10 games on R2 platform, and i know how fast bugs there are fixed.
        Such non-critical bugs as this one will definitely not be fixed very fast, especially on Chinese national holidays.
        If it would be a bug, which not allowed you to login in game, it would be fixed in nearest 12 hours, but such types of bugs can wait as they dont have interference with main game process.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Im playing around 10 games on R2 platform, and i know how fast bugs there are fixed.
          Such non-critical bugs as this one will definitely not be fixed very fast, especially on Chinese national holidays.
          If it would be a bug, which not allowed you to login in game, it would be fixed in nearest 12 hours, but such types of bugs can wait as they dont have interference with main game process.
          how come when it is the players that have to take losses, it's a non-critical bug, but when it's for whatever company gets our money is going to suffer a loss, like one that prevents us from logging into the game to spend more, it's fixed in the nearest 12 hours? I fully understand holidays and such, but seriously??? there are many players that need that measly 35 returned gold a day in order to play this game as it does add up after time and allows them to continue their VIP.
          Last edited by Murp-HEE; 05-03-2016, 06:07 AM.
          Murphy
          S1 US EAST
          (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Vip

Hello.
            server: s104 sky fortress
            username: stiles
            this is to inform you that i have not been able to claim my daily vip points for the past four days.. i have tried resetting and doin it. It just stay on the loading thingy for a while and nothing happens.. my vip points does not increase nor the rgc.. can you please look into the matter.. thank you

Comment

First off guys, R2 is just the host site. Dragon Pals is ruled by its developers alone. The man in charge of the company had a whole video explaining the model of capitalizing on consumerism. They do NOT care about us as individuals. Of course things are broken, they tried to do 41 things this time allegedly, a simple fixusually messes something else up. You are a bottom line and that's it. This is a business. Once you guys start treating it as such instead of a free play created by a person that is passionate about games and gaming and trying to share that experience with the world, you'll be a lot better off.

Comment

Woot... wise words. Im just speechless

Comment

They know about it, and are supposed to start working on the bugs that have been caused by this update later today.
                  Almost everyone has been able to collect since update. Hopefully it is a quick fix. It's been this way for the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by R271122857 View Post
                    They know about it, and are supposed to start working on the bugs that have been caused by this update later today.
                    Almost everyone has been able to collect since update. Hopefully it is a quick fix. It's been this way for the last few days.
                    like we have to wait,like wings they were suppose to make them unbind,so my guess like 6months-year,bunch usueless dev that break 2 things everytime they try fix 1

Comment

First of all, there will be a compensation for loses because of VIP error.
                      Second, as for lawsuits and so on, before that i recomend to read a Terms of Service on our site and its not topic to discuss on forums.
                      Thread is closed, if there will be updates about this error it will be posted on forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X