Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cool shop and beer Vendor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool shop and beer Vendor

Not showing up so far, are they expected back or did the devs do away with them?

Cool icecream rewards not available

hi,

No rewards available

Thankyou

Username: whitewitch

Server 19 Shattered Citerdel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R210057451; 05-24-2016, 01:58 AM. Reason: wrong photo

Comment

Anyone else experience this problem?

Comment

Sorry put up wrong Screen shot have replaced it with the right one

Whitewitch

Comment

It was reported again, devs said they will not be able to fix it this time as events already are open. They will try to make it next time.

Comment

ice cream shop

the ice cream shop event is still not working.
            May 24, 2016

Comment

Hi,

This is not a shot at you but some questions need to be asked. and Hopefully some answers supplied.

is this problem across all servers running this event or just the ones that merged the other day. I understand glitches in the system
              But if everyone else gets to claim the rewards from the shop who are on other servers that is not a just decision. I know some who play
              free and some who spend money i Recharged my account just for this event and so did a lot of others what a waste. If the event can't run
              properly for all then it should be taken down . Until the Devs get the problems worked out. There has to be the opportunity for all to
              participate in these events in what ever way they wish. But it Should be for all or none.

I Look Forward to a Reply and Maybe some more detailed Solutions to this issue.

Regards

Whitewitch

Comment

Sorry meant to say ty for your time

Comment

I am the op of this thread. To answer one of the questions posted, my server is not one of the recently merged servers and this is happening on 2 of the servers that I play. One is S175 The Ninth Haven and the other is S103 Dagger Rift. I'm not the only one on those servers that this is happening to.

For those of you on all servers that don't have cool shop that are paying into this event, please stop for now. They will have more incentive if people who are so lose with their money stop spending on broken events that offer little return on your investment. And please stop using your ice creams, save them all for when it finally does get fixed. I see no point in throwing things away, especially when you buy and use vanilla ice cream when you can't even get all the rewards coming to you. The "ice pack" rewards and the drops you get from using the ice cream pale in comparison to what you will get when you use your saved up ice cream when things are back to working order. Stop throwing good money after bad. This is my humble request. Ultimately you will do whatever you feel like doing, but just consider how much your missing.
                  Last edited by R22864097; 05-24-2016, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    It was reported again, devs said they will not be able to fix it this time as events already are open. They will try to make it next time.
                    What about beer vendor, was there ever any word on if they're bringing that back?

Comment

Originally posted by R22864097 View Post
                      What about beer vendor, was there ever any word on if they're bringing that back?
                      Yes, it should come back together with the shop, if devs will not forget about it again.

R210057451
                      It is issue for all servers. Event cant be stopped or taken down once week set of events started, at least without stopping server or even worse - rollback.
                      So for now just collect items from staying online event/evg/shop/7dragons and wait until it run next time. We hope that developers is going to fix it.

Comment

the ice cream shop event

and a couple of months in the event ice cream store exchange does not appear and the truth that is the appeal of this event without it does not work, it happens not fix this bug does ??

Comment

Dragon Pals: Cool Summer

Not showing rewards for Ice cream cones made. Giving points but rewards screen is blank.

Comment

I wish I would have seen this before using up my 261 strawberry ice creams. That was a complete waste of points since I now have almost 800 points and can't use them. Maybe next time they can announce it in the game or something instead of making us visit the forums to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by R2128191165 View Post
                              Maybe next time they can announce it in the game or something instead of making us visit the forums to find out.
                              thats kind of the point of the forums....

anyway... it wasnt there for the last ice cream event either, so its not just happened now

Comment

Working...
                              X