Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Happy Fight Broke

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fight Broke

In the screenshot above it shows what I'm getting when I spin in happy fight. I'm not getting other peoples toons as normal instead I'm getting these Wild Toons whose BR is very very low I also sometimes get a team at 260k. This has occured since the merge

Server Name: Misty Towers s3
    Toon Name: Drave (lvl 120 archer)
    Characters Owned

S1 - Dragon Valley - Zalenzo - Mage - Level 59
    S3 - Misty Towers - Drave - Archer - Level 120

If you are from recently merged servers, you need to wait a week for cross-server rankings update. If it will not be fixed by that time, please contact us again.

Comment

ahhh fair enough thanks for the information ill let other people know on the server should they ask.
      Characters Owned

Comment

Hello dear forum moderator,
        If there's this issue about this happy fight only for the new merged servers not working ... what about the old merged servers where happy fight is STILL not working even after that long time after merge done?
        Any news (old or not) about fixing it/deleting it or whatsoever? Is it kindda be the same like for lamp or gem vendor or the cool shop or those beers which we just keep gathering for an uncertain "it's gonna be solved/fixed with the next maintainance" (have to say sorry from the start if I can be perceived as mean or harsh, not at all my intention, but it's just way a too long time since we get the same response
        all the time; well, maybe different this time as you said "devs forgot!!! about the cool shop", that was a new one). Thanks in advance for any enlightment on the issue/s and thank you also for the time you spend here trying to solve our problems as players or to do your best reporting them.
        Last edited by hellabella_S1; 05-24-2016, 08:57 AM.
        hellabella, S4 Westhollow
        Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Any news (old or not) about fixing it/deleting it or whatsoever?
          No need to delete, because it works. And no news about it. But i will remind them.

Is it kindda be the same like for lamp or gem vendor
          Lamp is removed. Updated gem vendor was on december/january, i think.

the cool shop or those beers
          Its gonna be fixed, maybe on next maintenance, maybe in one after or maybe more. But at least about this devs are saying that they will fix it.

not at all my intention
          I almost got convinced about it.

all the time; well, maybe different this time as you said "devs forgot!!! about the cool shop", that was a new one
          At current moment devs have their hands full with some things they are working on, so because of their workload it is possible for them to miss or forget about some bug fixes. I will try to remind them about it.

Comment

Thank you Alkaris for so fast reply. I am convinced devs are being preoccupied with lots of ... other different much more important things than old bugs/glitches issues.
            Like solving CSC signing-up process for example ... Good thing it's though you will try to remind them of the old /new issues.
            Almost got convinced only? Hmmm ... that sounded least ironical from your part and bit disappointing for me, I really meant what I've written (pity you seem not to believe that).
            In my defence (if whatsoever needed) try not to use so many "maybe's" and we will try not to "write" things between lines ♫, visible or not. Anyway thanks once again, I got my answers/guesses confirmed
            Have a good day/night out there and thanks once again for the job you're here doing (and I REALLY meant that, just for getting rid of any doubts you can have about it).
            hellabella, S4 Westhollow
            Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Is Solo Showdowns disappearance linked to the same thing or is it a different problem entirely?
              Characters Owned

Comment

Originally posted by DraveDragoheart View Post
                Is Solo Showdowns disappearance linked to the same thing or is it a different problem entirely?
                Different problem entirely, it disappeared?

Comment

Yeah ever since the merge the Solo Showdown icon hasn't been in it's usual place and as a result we have been unable to take part in it.
                  Characters Owned

Comment

Originally posted by DraveDragoheart View Post
                    Yeah ever since the merge the Solo Showdown icon hasn't been in it's usual place and as a result we have been unable to take part in it.
                    If should have been reported then, i will check it.
                    Probably will have response on monday though.

Comment

thats fine I just wanted to make sure if the staff have been made aware or not. Thanks again for the response
                      Characters Owned

Comment

Unfortunately the problem with Happy Fight isn't as you said and is still bugged with the problem noted in first post. The problem with Solo Showdown being gone is also still persisting.

I post this just in response of it being a week after the merge and maint fixing the issues.
                        Characters Owned

Comment

Yes, it was reported yesterday. Devs will try to fix it soon.

Comment

okay thanks for the info =)
                            Characters Owned

Comment

Issues should have been fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X