Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

CSC bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSC bug?

What just happened on S175 Ninth Haven? CSC winners had changed as well as the participant servers, now it shows S1 and S12, instead of S29, S40 S42 or which were before.
    Noticed it today.

It was reported already. If some of you lose supporter pass due to this bug, please contact our support.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      It was reported already. If some of you lose supporter pass due to this bug, please contact our support.
      There is actually 2 bugs it started last week with invincible me..

that game actually let me support more the 1 team per round

I spent 2400 vouchers picking winners and i only got rewards for 1 match... that mean i'm owed 4400 vouchers... but i would settle for juat haveing the lost items back to to a bug....

It was a bug that is appearing in invincible me fyi..

in this case a screen shot of this type of bug is is impossible with out special softeware which by law at least in my country can be considered a form of hacking..
      it actual records brodacast game data coding and analizes it.. finding the exact broad casting spot of the game that is bugged.

an csc i'm usaly top 4 for my level... unless there was silent merger nobody was told about...

I want those rewards 2. as well as my 800 vouchers.... that i provides a screen shot for allready so .........

but

I can't visably see submitted tickets to r2 games. the window says submittinng and it was saying that for close to 24 hours..

so yet another bug... this time with r2 games ticket system...

that is all the clear a facation i'm going to provide..(if your staff and or players are not versed in the 64+ forms of english... that langauge barrier is not my problem i use at least 6 at all times including run on english, no filterd english, not ediecate english and accent english
      )

Gamers are not r2 staff it is not their legal responsiblity to find pinpiont or fix bugs..

Nore if they are not capable or have the software to screen shot certain types of bugs.. which may oor during rapid sccession of game play such as a mess that appears for 3 seconds then dieappears..

nor do they have to take the time to report one if they find one..

that is a personal choice and freedom in at least 3 countries.

I have done a service and reported the 3 bugs i have found

screen shots are not possible for 2..

the responsiblity it up to r2 game and or the game devolpers to pinpiont and or locate the bug..
      Last edited by Dr.Superman; 07-01-2016, 04:54 AM. Reason: clarification for all the types of intelliance that play r2 games and or read forums...

Comment

Originally posted by vasmar View Post
        What just happened on S175 Ninth Haven? CSC winners had changed as well as the participant servers, now it shows S1 and S12, instead of S29, S40 S42 or which were before.
        Noticed it today.
        Hi there,
        I don't know if it's bug or it's intended but now the mentioned servers appeared in CSC on my server. We used to face S12 but now there appeared S29, S40 and S42. Anyone that clear it for us so that at least to know what we have to face from now on?
        Thanks in advance .

Here's a SS of it:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	csc.png
Views:	1
Size:	610.5 KB
ID:	1725360
        Last edited by hellabella_S1; 06-28-2016, 06:21 PM. Reason: added SS
        hellabella, S4 Westhollow
        Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

I think they prolly merged csc for s1 , 12 with s29 , 40 , 42 . But better let them tell us something.

Comment

Its pretty much intended i think... but the US East situation become much worst than that. Its a nightmare. SuzyQ team that used to win CSC probably wont qualify to IM this time.
            Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
            Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
            Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
              Its pretty much intended i think... but the US East situation become much worst than that. Its a nightmare. SuzyQ team that used to win CSC probably wont qualify to IM this time.
              It's what I have also thought of Hots but I'd better wait for an official answer .
              Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Originally posted by hellabella_S1 View Post
                It's what I have also thought of Hots but I'd better wait for an official answer .
                Checking it with devs, if it is part of CSC issues fix, then yes, it is going to stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                  Checking it with devs, if it is part of CSC issues fix, then yes, it is going to stay that way.
                  Thanks for clearing it even if only partially until we see the final result (this being triggered by that "if it's part of CSC issues fix"). It makes CSC now not more difficult but let's say more attractive (even if striving to stay among the top teams would ask ... cashing or more cashing hehehehe <-- my personal opinion ).

Comment

Yes, it is confirmed, from now on all servers in region will be in one CSC. Part about it being a part of CSC fix not confirmed, but devs never confirm such things.

Comment

Working...
                    X