Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

error colecting deluxe gift pack lvl 88

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error colecting deluxe gift pack lvl 88

i try to collect and say : You have sucessfully collected (null) gift pack and recived:

Nothing

Click image for larger version

Name:	error editado 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.7 KB
ID:	1782650Click image for larger version

Name:	error editado 3.jpg
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	1782651

Name: Krad Server 175 The Ninth Haven

This is reported, after checking will be sent to you later.

Comment

Same thing here , and noticed krad was same like me from S175 , maybe has to do with our server. Idk what to do so i'll just post here screenshots too.
      Server 175 Ninth Haven
      Character : Magic
      Click image for larger version

Name:	forum lvl.png
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1725334Click image for larger version

Name:	pack code.png
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	1725335Click image for larger version

Name:	code error.png
Size:	515.6 KB
ID:	1725336
      Last edited by vasmar; 06-27-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Idk what to do so i'll just post here screenshots too.
        I think posting your character and server info should be added to screenshots.

Comment

i cant claim my gift pack either or send a ticket about it
          name:cudie
          sever: 46 riverton

Comment

Can't claim it either, got same message like vasmar did (SS is posted in the other thread related to this issue). I couldn't send a ticket either to support team, my ticket got stuck on the submitting but actually it hasn't done the submission (I'll try again later today but pretty much I'm sure I'll get same result).
            IGN: hellabella
            S4 Westhollow, Europe
            Thanks in advance for checking and eventually solving it .

PS. I have just filed a ticket to support team, it said it was submitted but I got back no file/ticket number or a confirmation mail for it. So ... it seems problem is still persisting.
            Last edited by hellabella_S1; 06-29-2016, 04:45 AM. Reason: adding info
            hellabella, S4 Westhollow
            Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

I have just filed a ticket to support team, it said it was submitted but I got back no file/ticket number or a confirmation mail for it. So ... it seems problem is still persisting.
              You will receive it, when ticket is answered by support.

Comment

Thanks Alkaris .
                hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Do we have to send ticket too? Or is this thread enough?

Comment

Originally posted by vasmar View Post
                    Do we have to send ticket too? Or is this thread enough?
                    All, who have this issue, need to send a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                      All, who have this issue, need to send a ticket.
                      Not even automatic answer for tickets? To know at least it got through?

Comment

Originally posted by vasmar View Post
                        Not even automatic answer for tickets? To know at least it got through?
                        There is no automatic answer, all tickets are usually submitted, you will receive mail with support response when they are answered.

Comment

Working...
                        X