Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kidcrash01 is having problems logging into s6 emerald isle her s1 account logs in without a problem but it takes her to r2 account page every time she attempts to load s6 on explorer she is running windows 8 so unable to manually update adobe any answers would be appreciated

Is she using client to login onto first account?

Comment

no she was not she is now using client for both still will not log in on explorer

Comment

Well, it looks like a browser issue and we really cant give much help with that, except recomend trying different browser/update or reinstall flash player.

Comment

it looks like someone hacked r2 games servers again... wonder how many servers were hacked..

oh well that what r2 games gets for bad customer service....

my server is also down

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (169).png
Views:	1
Size:	931.7 KB
ID:	1725449
          Last edited by Dr.Superman; 07-04-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Our servers are fine, your network has issues either with our server location or just some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              Our servers are fine, your network has issues either with our server location or just some issues.
              Triple checked my entire computer... even rebooted my network connection....
              so i find it hilarious that r2 games is the only games, i can't actually log in and play..

Yet your blaming my computer and network...

No its r2 games network during broad casting attempts it giving a r2 games security error..

which means some one hacked or attempted hack into the system by and ping it it of various ip address that have loged in to the system.

so some players will not be able to log in until r2 games resolves the issue.....

Its not the first time r2 games servers go down or players can't login in.

it won't be the last...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
                Triple checked my entire computer... even rebooted my network connection....
                so i find it hilarious that r2 games is the only games, i can't actually log in and play..
                Its useless to triple check or 10x check all your network if your network provider is sending a low or intermittent signal, it happens sometimes to me. The intermittency usually cant be detected in internet speed sites and it makes the game lose data packages when downloading content making it dont load at all, but other sites and other games can run fine if they dont use the same process.

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
                which means some one hacked or attempted hack into the system by and ping it it of various ip address that have loged in to the system.
                i dont believe its a hacking attempt, cause i get this errors since 2014 everytime i try to open the game with low bandwidth when im downloading something.
                Im just saying i dont believe, im not saying you are wrong, but if the game is really hacked then it born hacked since those error mesages are not new.
                Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Yet your blaming my computer and network...
                  Cause i can check login into server from 5 different locations, none of them give an issue for me.

Its not the first time r2 games servers go down or players can't login in.
                  When server go down, no one can login into it and there are more than one report in smal time frame.

it won't be the last...
                  Should i consider it as a threat?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    Cause i can check login into server from 5 different locations, none of them give an issue for me.

When server go down, no one can login into it and there are more than one report in smal time frame.

Should i consider it as a threat?
                    that is not a threat that is a fact...

a threat

is a statement in which one says they are going to create bodily harm to a person or mass amount of people..

in reality that statement may or may not be carried out...

that is the legal defination in at least three countries..

some countries have included monetary value, goverments, businesses, and things in that defination...

end of discussion

Comment

Working...
                    X