Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Accidental sell of needed items due to lag or no item sell warning

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental sell of needed items due to lag or no item sell warning

This may not seem like much of a bug.

but it is to me.

I was trying to sell a use less item and doing so not very carefull.

some times the system lags out and i end up selling something didnt want to sell.

some time them item will switch icons mid sell.

other times it won't give me the normal warning of about to sell an item.

I accently lost 2088 mortal rune stones this way thought i was selling potions..

oh well i can earn em back.

but it is still a very bothersome bug

It is not a bug, we dont compensate items lost due to player error.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      It is not a bug, we dont compensate items lost due to player error.
      It's not player error when the page or item jumps to another item.

or the server lags while you are selling something causing something else to be sold it in its place.

it may not be a major bug or even seem like a bug to r2 staff maybe a small script or internet error....

As to the second thing.. we have been over this. the clause is publically avaible. and has been given to r2 games in tickets six times

as long as i'm or my email is listed as a protected asset for the company i work for any gaming company i am active in falls subject to it.

It overides approxiatly 53% of r2 games terms of service..

So if i did find that the loss of those items was harmfull to me in any way shape or form..

r2 games would legally have to compensate for it.....

And that goes for any employees of the same company i work for...

It's also the reason i can't be banned from any online games with out the game ceo actually contacting the company, i work for first..

it's one of the benifits of working for an international company.

AND JUST SO IT CLEAR TO YOU SINCE YOU SEEM TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE FORM OF ENGLISH I USE:

THIS ITEM IS EASIER TO EARN, SO I DON'T REALLY CARE THAT IT WAS LOST DUE TO GAME ERROR...

BUT IF IT WAS GOLD RETURNED OR ACTUALLY RECHARGED I WOULD CONSIDER THAT HARMFULL

Comment

sometimes i sell items that i didnt mean to , or the picture for 1 item is on another but its not a bug i just close inventory and reopen it back to normal either way when u hover over an item u get a description yea u make mistakes its not really a big deal . if u lose ur gold by spending it an u spent it on wrong thing thats ur fault not the games
        Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost.-Terry Brooks
        hindira - s168 crystal grove dragon pals

Comment

First i think we should have conscience to admit when its our error and dont blame other people for that. Yes, the game have a lot of bugs and people can and should vent their frustrations when they want, but we must control ourselves before find a scapegoat for all problems of our lives.
          Sometimes I play in a slowpoke dual core computer that lags even for chat, and I already spent recharged gold after spamming the ammethyst alchemy button, i stopped clicking and the delay made me offer 2 more times spending 16 gold, and I know other players who did that too. But come on... its my fault for spam recklessly a button knowing i was playing in a junk notebook -_- Its not R2 fault.

So... quotes time:

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
          No, thats not a player error. But it is an error if you know the condition of the game and act carelessly.

So if i did find that the loss of those items was harmfull to me in any way shape or form..
          r2 games would legally have to compensate for it.....
          No, they don't have to compensate you. All you can do is open a process and wait for a really stupid judge give you favorable decision.

It's also the reason i can't be banned from any online games with out the game ceo actually contacting the company, i work for first..
          You can be banned if you break the terms of service. Even if the terms sounds unfair its just your fault for checking the box "I agree with terms of service" before you start playing. Doing that you agreed with the terms, and just in case you havent read, you agreed that R2 can change the terms on their own will without your approval. You agreed!

And to really conclude the other thread discussion, here is a universal concept of the word threat:
          "a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace."
          So yes... now you threatened R2.
          Last edited by Hotscrock; 07-22-2016, 05:46 PM.
          Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
          Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
          Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

weird what is this lag you speak of.... then again, i refresh the game before i do anything in my bag

Comment

It is player error, as it is player computer system which cant process request of flash player or doesnt have stable network.

or the server lags while you are selling something causing something else to be sold it in its place.
              Server dont lag unless it is heavy lag for all players in server. Flash player, which is located on player computer, or network connection which is configured by player or ISP chosen by player - lag.

There will be no compensation for items, which are sold accidentally or due to player error.
              Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
              X