Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New bug on cool shop?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for clearing that up, it makes sence. I had thought of that, and I checked on my 60+ toons and they cant see the Supremacy Pack icon either xD And yeah, I've made the most of the Cool Shop while I have it. Scared if I relog or refresh, it wont be there again xD

Comment

my best guess is the problem involving the cool shop is somehow related with the dragons they added to the pet potential list. if anybody can find a combination of working cool shop and no cyanus on the pet
      potential list then that will prove my theory wrong cause I had the shop last night and cyanus at 1.8 and today I have no shop and the dragon pet is back down to 1.

Comment

Good morning,
        As I still haven't got a reply from a mod/GM/r2 staff and I wanted to find out why cool shop and now the new added pets in pet potential are not working, this is what I've discovered this morning.
        As usual, I logged in in game from the main site, checked and ofc cool shop was empty, I still got that ameths image for online bonus and in pet potential no trace of any pet added. Then my friend came and she told me she has the cool shop and everything but she logged in from fb apps not from game main site. I tried that too, and to my amazement, it worked!
        So, basically when I login from facebook via apps.facebook.dragonpals, everything is ok, I have cool shop working for all chars, new pets added in pet potential and I see those horns in online bonus. For me logging-in from fb worked when using opera and firefox browsers but maybe for others it might work from other browsers too. When I return to main site and login from there, problem pops up again so I think someone should check and see why's that happening (when saying someone I mean r2/devs/mods/gm's whoever is in charge and can do smth about that).
        Now, although this can partially solve problem, I am still waiting for a reply to my post and a checking of this, fixing and solving it eventually so that it would work for everyone no matter how and where from we login game. Thanks in advance
        Last edited by hellabella_S1; 08-24-2016, 05:31 AM.
        hellabella, S4 Westhollow
        Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

guys its not about browsers i tried 10 diffrent browsers cleared cache and cookies and every thing reboot but still doesnt work so..........the fault is with your charcters some people works for them without clearing cache and cookies and without using fire fox and some dont work with them

Comment

Originally posted by Namoo-Gamer View Post
            guys its not about browsers i tried 10 diffrent browsers cleared cache and cookies and every thing reboot but still doesnt work so..........the fault is with your charcters some people works for them without clearing cache and cookies and without using fire fox and some dont work with them
            Namoo, can you be more explicit?!? as I did not ever say it is about browsers. What I dare say is there's a bug somewhere that should be fixed/solved. I also have tried almost all browsers, I cleared/cleaned cache/history, I rebooted, I relogged, I even created that sandbox Hots reminded me of, I flushed dns. I do all these ALL the time in fact not as I was doing them now for this crappy non-working cool shop! Thing is that for the same browsers, same characters, same servers, the cool shop IS there and it's working but not if I login game from main site but from facebook.
            Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

------>namoo same person .......any way iwasnt telling u its not about the browsers cuz u already relize that but the mentor said its about browsers yesterday when he came to our server isaid GUYS NOT HELLABELLA :3 cuz it looks like ur already so smart and u know it just like iknow its not about the browsers its about r2 not caring about us enough to fix the dammn shop
              Last edited by onehellofagurl666; 08-24-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Hi Hubby. yes in game hubby got stuff from cool shop but i can not. doesn't think it's worked since i started playing this game. really frustrating. FIX IT
                Last edited by elf42970; 08-24-2016, 05:45 PM. Reason: missing word

Comment

where are the mods???

Comment

alkaris...on your previous post (wen you answered me ) you told me that will work
                    to make sure you remember it look here....
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....90#post1537190

and this time for some work and some dont work...how doese that feel for us?????
                    and by the way ....in your previous post that wasnt a answer that i looking for....were you say that if not work now we all can colect them and use them wen will work...i dont like colect things for such a long time...and i want to spend them each time wen event start till event end......once again devs shgowed us that dp isnt on theyr plan to emprouve it....since last year on foul day....we was thoese who was fouled....
                    _Magnus_
                    S34Altspire
                    Dragon

Comment

I start to think if this works only for US ppl ... , i tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, client, cleared caches and cookies , reinstalled browsers, tried Puffin on tablet, since some says it works on that and still nothing.
                      Hope we will get some amazing compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by vasmar View Post
                        I start to think if this works only for US ppl ... , i tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, client, cleared caches and cookies , reinstalled browsers, tried Puffin on tablet, since some says it works on that and still nothing.
                        Hope we will get some amazing compensation.
                        For now Vasmar I only hope we'll at least get an answer or official reply on and about this. It's like all of a sudden forum's got quiet and froze.

Comment

im on a US server, (live here too) and i dont have the shop. ive tried firefox, and internet explore. i still dont have it. i assume some people on my server do get it, by how it exploded the first two days of the event. of course, i am not gonna use any items until the shop it fixed, maybe ill collect enough supplies by then to get something useful
                          Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost.-Terry Brooks
                          hindira - s168 crystal grove dragon pals

Comment

omg...... take back the last post....i logged it and the shop appeared!!!! :O wait....nevermind, my computer froze and i had to log off, shop gone again it was nice to atleast see what was inside
                            Last edited by R2107926937; 08-25-2016, 10:34 AM.
                            Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost.-Terry Brooks
                            hindira - s168 crystal grove dragon pals

Comment

its so confusing and whats more confusing why the mentors never answered us yet .....................god imean seriosly do we have to use what ever browser they want us to even though it doesnt work no matter what browser we use maybe they are ashamed of themselves thats why they dont answer
                              Last edited by onehellofagurl666; 08-25-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

works for us ppl? errr i actually no one from US that it works for lol im not from there, works for me

Comment

Working...
                                X