Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New bug on cool shop?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soooo where are the mods

Comment

Well from some friends i know and guildies , including me too , i think people living in Europe are the ones not getting it, idk if it's true or just coincidence
      but till wont be said anything , i'll assume it doesnt work for ppl living in Europe till im contradicted by some1.

Comment

I'm from Europe and works for me and know about others whos from Europe and works for them too.

Comment

not just europe, people from the US, etc not getting it either. would be nice to get an answer from a mod

Comment

Ok, this is starting to seem to be not just weird and frustrating! I've opened thread on 23rd, it's 26th, NO answer, NO explanation, NO nothing from anyone here?! What is it going on? Don't we even deserve a simple reply, no matter what that would be?
            hellabella, S4 Westhollow
            Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Devs are informed about this issue. They know that fix for cool shop worked only for some of players, they need time to find cause of this.

Comment

Oooo, really Alkaris? No kidding me?! And you guys needed three days only to reply and come with this answer?!? Indeed nice and considerate, good hell of a job that. As it seems not to be different from how and what it was until now from your part (when I say "your" I do not refer to you as a person), I will reserve the right to express my deep disappointment, displeasure and discontent about that, no matter if you like it, accept it or not.
                Have a great day out there, if you all can, you made ours really great as well.
                Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

can the devs not tell us whats the cause? so the people that cant see it, know whats wrong

Comment

So i believe all we can do for now is wait... If FB login dont works its better try one last time monday and if it still dont works, save items for next time

and lol R269008869, Alk said the cause is unknown 3h before you post your question.
                    Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
                    can the devs not tell us whats the cause? so the people that cant see it, know whats wrong
                    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    Devs are informed about this issue. They know that fix for cool shop worked only for some of players, they need time to find cause of this.
                    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by R233425682 View Post
                      ... cause I had the shop last night and cyanus at 1.8 and today I have no shop and the dragon pet is back down to 1.
                      Sad to hear that, i tested this issue and i had no problem with it...
                      I opened my account by FB (Thanks Bella for the tip ) and upgraded my Cyanus to 2 stars. When i moved back to the bugged browser i didnt lost any BR

Here is the screenshots:
                      SS 1 - Cyanus 1 star (not bugged) - 7504230 BR
                      SS 2 - Cyanus 2 star (not bugged) - 7504664 BR
                      SS 3 - Cyanus missing (bugged) - 7504664 BR (No BR loss)
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	SSs.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	1726407

And as additional proof you can see my Cyanus didnt reseted to 1.0 (bugged shop in background)
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	evid2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	1726408
                      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

i actually meant how some people are able to fix it... not what did they cause to break it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                          i wonder if you ever feel a bit ....you name it how.....wen allways say the same and the same and the same...answer..."devs will...they know about that....bla bla bla"...dont take it personal ...coz i dont....but dont you think that in most of the time devs DO know......AND dont DO ANYTHING?????
                          and again....they let dp to flow and nothing else...dont blame you for that ...is not your fault....but come on...at least dont say that again...especially wen a event like this one ...were half of it dont work ....from a looooong time...still wonder ...thoese devs are minions?? coz like that i understand why take so much time to solve a bug....or i make confussion betwin status of devs and that one of minions...no ofence....but wen they will give us all that they promise...and here i wont mention about that great event for 3 days long ...wen all can broke fingers on clicking like crazy ....ooopppsss didnt want mention that also .....
                          but i belive that isnt only my opinion...but coz i mention that "great" event that we didnt enjoyed....why devs didnt make a roll back for ice cool event ?? aaaaa sorry i have that answer allready ....NONE pushed real money on it ....hmmm ...shouldnt mention that also...isnt it???
                          again alkaris nothing personal ...but all WE want is to remember all that we arent like my son wen anyone can foul him to change 10$ with 1$ coz is a cool to have 1 instead of 10.....and for this post ....wen they will fix cool icce cream event???? coz if you say next time...dont do it....we all hear that all the time.

good day to all dp players
                          _Magnus_
                          S34Altspire
                          Dragon

Comment

ok........idont know why but the cool shop works ididnt do any thing iswear but it works......... so what about the beer vendor the shop of the summer carnival ???

Comment

I am happy it works for you, I really am. For me it doesn't work, for all chars. Even the tip with fb login doesn't work for 2 days . So, as I can't do anything else but hope it will eventually work (if ever!!!), wish all you have access to it to enjoy whatever and everything it can give to you (it is "small reward" considering the everything it happened and it is still happening for some players, but ...)
                              Have a great weekend you all out there and enjoy playing in spite of all bugs/glitches trying to prevent it .
                              Last edited by hellabella_S1; 08-27-2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

a few people who it wasnt working for can now see it after trying to clear their cache again

Comment

Working...
                                X