Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Login by FB is broken?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login by FB is broken?

I heard a few guildmates cant login via facebook today, i tried myself and i couldnt too. Fortunately my account is not bound to facebook anymore, but not everyone did the process and now they have to play only in FB and cant open their account in R2 site. This thing isnt working (at least while im writing, not sure if it will be fixed before you read it):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	broken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1790658
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

The FB login IS still broken...but... you can do the FB one then open another tab for Dragon Pals (r2 site) and you'll be logged in! But in all seriousness, it's a pain in the butt to do it that way.
    Please fix this r2...

Comment

Originally posted by dhamel13 View Post
      The FB login IS still broken...but... you can do the FB one then open another tab for Dragon Pals (r2 site) and you'll be logged in! But in all seriousness, it's a pain in the butt to do it that way.
      Please fix this r2...
      how exactly i don't anther stand , does it work for wartune ?
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

FaceBook Icon is broken,I cant log into game through facebook either would someone please get this issues Fixed i didnt have any problems last night until i logged out at 5 pm today and ever since than i cant log back in.

Comment

Working...
        X