Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. It will be fixed. Please also check your forum PM.

Comment

when I play on Internet Explorer I frequently experience hang ups when performing actions (most often on quest turn ins but also stuff like orb captures) which last anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes after which the game seems to continue on as if it never happened
      this is what happened on my latest hang up however while capturing orbs

Click image for larger version

Name:	image locked in mode.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	1666891
      game locked into this mode

Name:	when i use 1-click capture.jpg
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	1666889
      when ever I try to use 1-click capture I get this

Name:	when i use 1-click collect to empty temporary storage.jpg
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	1666890
      if I try and use 1-click collect to empty temporary storage I get this

I had to completely exit out of the game and restart it to correct the problem and when I logged back in the orbs were full in temporary storage

Comment

when you try to access a players information on the farmer servant history listing-- that has stolen one of your servants, that you have freed from someone, or that captured you the link fails to load their info and gives a message that they don't exist (occasionally loads on the first attempt but refuses to on all following attempts from that link)

Name:	Farm servants history view info links.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1666892

Name:	Farm servants history view info link loads previous info viewed then closes it.jpg
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	1666893
        when you try to open their info it flashes as if its starting to load it but is loading the most recently viewed player info window instead and closes it before it completely opens and gives the player does not exist message

Name:	Farm servants history view info link gives character does not exist notice instead of loading in.jpg
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1666894
        how ever another link source such as off the friends list works just fine

Name:	link will come up from the friends menu instead.jpg
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	1666895
        and if you go back and try it off the farm servant link again it still says they don't exist even while you are chatting with them

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a bug,but in the cage match event,when another player jumps in to an existing fight,half my health disappears into limbo for some reason. I also keep getting two resurrection timers,one after the other. I couldn't get a screenshot,as it's a hard issue to capture in such things.

Comment

Hi, the half health can be that they ended the fight then you get hit by another player so your health is still down. The timers.. I'm in there now and it's working like normal for me but it could just be a browser issue.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

ok not sure how to screen shot on my mac so i will explain the bug i have noticed,

ok when refining i found that when i wanted INT stat at lvl10 max it gave it to me but when i checked my characters stats from charcter profil it wasnt INT but END instead and the same for END stat when i tried for the END stat in refine it stats END lvl** but when u go to character to check stats it states INT instead im not sure why this is but it has costed me 100k+ amythist and it is kinda irritating when u spend that much just to get that 1 stat u want but its the opposite, please check that out for me

thanks.

Comment

Hi, this has already been reported to the devs. As a mage, I can't wait for the fix myself. Be assured it is only the INT and END that are affected. For now just do the opposite stat and keep an eye on the forums for information on when they do the fix.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Dear DRAGON PALS TEAM,

Please explain to me why i can't enter the game,?? or now is time for maintenance??

Awaiting your kind confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by rizal49 View Post
                    Dear DRAGON PALS TEAM,

Please explain to me why i can't enter the game,?? or now is time for maintenance??

Awaiting your kind confirmation.

I need more information, what server, what's your ingame name, what browser are you using? Also have you cleared cache and cookies? Please let me know if there is still a problem.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

heloo
                      well when I conect to the game it work normal but when the loading 5/5 it stop and even after wating it don't work plz some help and I really want to play this game thx

Comment

becaus this is my first time playing this game I choos all the serve but non worked and I cleared cache and cookeis.
                        You live in Mauritius
                        Your ISP is African Network Information Center
                        Your operating system is Windows XP
                        Your browser is Chrome 24.0.1312.57
                        Your resolution is 1024x768
                        Your browser size is 1024px x 653px
                        Your colour depth is 32
                        all the info that I can get xD thx=)

Comment

Originally posted by R216988603 View Post
                          becaus this is my first time playing this game I choos all the serve but non worked and I cleared cache and cookeis.
                          You live in Mauritius
                          Your ISP is African Network Information Center
                          Your operating system is Windows XP
                          Your browser is Chrome 24.0.1312.57
                          Your resolution is 1024x768
                          Your browser size is 1024px x 653px
                          Your colour depth is 32
                          all the info that I can get xD thx=)
                          Hi, servers are working so I believe you have a regional issue. Would you please try to use a VPN such as hotspot shield and then see if it connects for you?
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

I went through mp dungeons,the use profit was checked,my attempts reduced by one but i got nothing from the attempt.It has done this to me more than once..(i play on server 9 and my in game name is Phillip)

Comment

i just turn lvl38, and im aiming for the lvl38 pack... but sadly i didnt get it.... check it please, relog doesn't do no good either

Comment

Originally posted by R23262577 View Post
                                i just turn lvl38, and im aiming for the lvl38 pack... but sadly i didnt get it.... check it please, relog doesn't do no good either
                                What server are you on? The level packs are good through certain dates.
                                For payment issues, file a ticket
                                For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

Working...
                                X