Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23262577 View Post
    i just turn lvl38, and im aiming for the lvl38 pack... but sadly i didnt get it.... check it please, relog doesn't do no good either
    I could be wrong but.. As far as I'm concerned, there is no level 38 pack.

Comment

Example:

Level 38 gift pack: Expires on 2nd July 2013 (11.59PM). You need to get your level 38 before this date and time.

That is new server activity event that last only for the first 6 days? of the server opens.

So if players did not join in when the server just starts, they will never get that gift packs. Can say its a early bird rewards for players who join right at the start.
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
        Example:

Level 38 gift pack: Expires on 2nd July 2013 (11.59PM). You need to get your level 38 before this date and time.

That is new server activity event that last only for the first 6 days? of the server opens.

So if players did not join in when the server just starts, they will never get that gift packs. Can say its a early bird rewards for players who join right at the start.
        Exactly, Thank you for answering that.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragonpal.png
Views:	1
Size:	363.7 KB
ID:	1671313
          proceeded to complete numerous bounty quests but daily rewards does not acknowledge properly. At this time have completed about 8 different quests.

Comment

Originally posted by R2150193 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]46307[/ATTACH]
            proceeded to complete numerous bounty quests but daily rewards does not acknowledge properly. At this time have completed about 8 different quests.
            The Bounty on Daily Rewards list is REFRESH bounty.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Was runing MPS with my guild, and it kept freezing on the VS screen and then on the 3rd time, it kicked me completely out of the mp group and i did not get to have any of my chest, or get my contribution to my guild at the end of the MP,there was no card, to click, im really getting tired of loseing attempts because your game keeps messing up and kicking me out of my MPs and losing my gear that i can get. GET IT FIXED

Comment

still getting empty chests in mp dungen when is this going to get fixed.

Comment

If your on S1 with the new patch, items should go straight to your inventory.
                  For payment issues, file a ticket
                  For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

The game freezes up whenever I try to enter my inventory. I'm on server one and it's only been an issue today, never happened before.
                    Last edited by Annariel; 07-10-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure why but my treasure hunt attempts for today did not reset....so I have no attempts

Comment

Originally posted by Bongalo25 View Post
                        I'm not entirely sure why but my treasure hunt attempts for today did not reset....so I have no attempts
                        what is your Server and IGN? Try to clear your cookies and cache.

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

cant login

i cant login on s3 but can make new char on s13 and s15. pls fix it

Comment

my attempt at arena hasnt refresh yet, please help me..

Comment

Please refresh your page, clear cookies and cache. you may need to reboot. If you still can not get on or your attempts have not refreshed. pm me your server and in game name to pass along to the techs.

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When I enter the teleport circle the game freeze and I can't do nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X