Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nesste, please list your username as well as which server. I'll report this to the techs. Thank you!

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Now,the next day is working for no reason,thanks anyway.
      Last edited by nesste; 07-20-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nesste View Post
        Now,the next day is working for no reason,thanks anyway.
        Thank you for letting us know If it occurs again in the future, please don't hesitate to post it here. Hope you enjoy playing Dragon Pals!

Comment

i got 464 dragon coins from beating people in the arena but i never got the coins, is it my mistake or is there a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAKIller View Post
            i got 464 dragon coins from beating people in the arena but i never got the coins, is it my mistake or is there a bug?
            Hmm.. try refreshing the game, clear cache/cookies, and restart the browser. If they're still not in your inventory, please notify me.

Comment

okay i got em now thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JustAKIller View Post
                okay i got em now thanks
                Good, I'm glad the issue was fixed

Comment

i cannot see all of the screen

Comment

Originally posted by R21464211 View Post
                    i cannot see all of the screen
                    If you press F11, it will change the resolution of the screen, or you can go to Window(or where the zoom feature is, depending on which browser you're using), and change the zoom that way. It will help either enlarge or window, or minimize so you're able to see.

Comment

thank you

Comment

I am pretty sure I am not the only one with this problem. But I am wondering if there is a fix or it is being looked into. But text is cut off all the time with no scroll. It is pretty annoying at times. I tried looking up the bug with no luck. So just reporting it! Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Few examples

Dragon never finishes speaking....

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug2.png
Views:	1
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	1672291

"The" what?

Name:	bug1.png
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	1672292

Again...

Name:	bug3.png
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1672293
                        Last edited by Fateful; 07-28-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Fateful, for sharing the screenshots. I'll send this to the correct department, and hopefully they will at least create a scroll option in a future patch.

Comment

I can't take screenshots of this problem because it is not something you can actually notice with screenshots, but I can tell you that whenever you get stuck and refresh you get automaticlly kicked out of the dungeon, has happened to me 2 times, then I was running a MP with this married couple and we were stuck again, so me and he had to refresh, we were both kicked, and I don't think his wife would have kikced him along with me, I know you put system messages for the stuck guides I just never got to click one and I can't find it on the forums, it's really botheresome, that day he lost 2 MP attempts and that's a big deal.
                            Also as requested already would be nice if you could tweak up a bit more graphic stuff so we can have a smoother play <3 (wouldn't rather to see things as silhouettes as long as it's fast lol)
                            Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Server 1 Char: TheTAZ I got a new title and lost BR..was at 52198 went down to 51898..would like someone to please check into this..I know Im not the only one with this issue
                              Last edited by TheTaz; 08-12-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Server 25
                                Username Kaiser
                                Last Day access: August 12,2013.
                                The Icon disappeared and when I try to open it from my history web, it says it has been removed the page.

Comment

Working...
                                X