Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for some reason today my game will not let me click on anything. i cant claim exp from excercising, offline exp, arena exp, harvest, stop excercising, get into any events, do alchemy, claim stamina boost, cant go to any area on the map to fight, cant get into the arena. NOTHING WORKS!!!!!

Comment

Clear your cache and cookies and reboot the machine, if problem persists then you need to try another machine.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I have ran into a big error. right after rank an attempt reset my Arena count is set at 0... but it shows different on the events page... here are some screenies.Click image for larger version

Name:	problem1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	1673386Click image for larger version

Name:	problem2.JPG
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	1673387

Comment

try refreshing your browser please
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I did that. and also rebooted. still the same...

Comment

Originally posted by R225972538 View Post
              I did that. and also rebooted. still the same...
              Thank you for letting us know. I see you're on S29, but I'm not able to see your IGN clearly. Would you mind posting that, please?

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	scroll1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	496.2 KB
ID:	1673398hello i cant scroll the the right so i can sumen to red dragon but i cant scrool to the right help mee

Comment

hi hoping you can help i have 61 keys for the tower but am unable to use them
                  is this normal or a problem.

Regards

Donna

Comment

I an assuming that you are talking about the demon tower... so what happens when you try and use one, you should have the ability to use one a day at least.

I generally reset the tower every day so I am only running it once a day, as it costs me my free attempt to reset the tower and uses a key when I run it

Comment

Yes the Demon Tower i have the daily attempts but once i use those 2 i am left with keys that don't register in the tower but they are in my inventory is it that you only have the standed daily attempts and i can't use these keys or am i supposed to be able to use them.

Comment

That sounds about right, one free attempt and one key attempt per day. If you are running two attempts a day, the second is using a key
                        Enjoy the keys because the hero tower will cost you 3 keys a day instead of one, so if you run part parts of the demon tower, it will cost you 4 keys a day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	demon tower.jpg
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1673428

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

SO a random bug i've found in MPs... when there is a person that has an extra attempt, it will not count unless the person is leading the party.
                            IGN: GodsPhyre
                            Server 18 Spectral Mountain

Comment

Hiya Guys, I attempted to place support ticket about this issue but I must not be very good at it.
                              The problem im having is with the Player/Dragon Challenges, when I press the character icon to initiate battle,
                              the message "Switch control is shutting down" flashing onto the screen an can not access this part of the game.
                              I am not the only one to have this either on s10 Whitehaven, am including screen shot, hope u cn tell me what
                              I need to do THX So Much otherwise is an Awesome game Click image for larger version

Name:	333.png
Views:	2
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	1673508
                              Lolli L53
                              Guild DP_MASTERS
                              Server S10

Play with Honour, Have Fun, Be Brave
                              :cool::p:o

Comment

before demon invasion a banner will come across annoucing devils den has started but not icon to click on to start later tonight when it happens i will screen shot and post for you

Comment

Working...
                                X