Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Greetings, and welcome to Dragon Pals' Bothersome Bugs forum. This forum is a place for Dragon Pals players to report bugs, and for our bug team to check through those reports on a daily basis, combing through the threads for potential new bugs that might not have been reported before. When posting a report on bugs, please be sure to be as detailed as possible in your description of the bug. Including screenshots of bugs or the effects of the bug within your post are also extremely helpful.

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R217475719 View Post
    just finished mp dungeon with guildmates our contribution for the runs is not showing up in guild contribution for none of us. we had the collections checked we didnt change anything from what we usually do. we are in s13 this is Snogard
    can you post that in a new thread so it can be worked through as a new issue....

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R218302246 View Post
    hey, my vip has expired, but everytime I try to recharge it, it says that I still have an active vip with my character, I really don't want my growth points resetting, pls help fast
    that bug annoys me as its happening outside of R2 games.... the fix is to use something like Ultimate game card and reactivate your vip, using the R2 store

what is happening is that the auto renew is activating in the game, but playspan is not processing the payments so it creates a endless loop and traps the players into the issue that you see..... its been getting reported now for 3 months and R2 games are getting frustrated that they can not get it resolved for the players

Leave a comment:

• R217475719
    replied
    just finished mp dungeon with guildmates our contribution for the runs is not showing up in guild contribution for none of us. we had the collections checked we didnt change anything from what we usually do. we are in s13 this is Snogard

Leave a comment:

• R218302246
    replied
    hey, my vip has expired, but everytime I try to recharge it, it says that I still have an active vip with my character, I really don't want my growth points resetting, pls help fast

Leave a comment:

• R219374530
    replied
    I am losing gold for no reason. I have lost 6 gold today and 21 gold yesterday. Also when I press VIP 100% it takes my gold instead of nothing I lost 2 gold on that glitch. I sent an email but no answer to my problem. I also posted the problem on Facebook. Then I take a little break and 2 more gold go missing.
    Last edited by R219374530; 08-28-2013, 04:33 PM. Reason: 2 more gold missing

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    thats caused by a redirect issue, there is a thread about how to resolve it http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....direct-Issues.

Leave a comment:

• adlirikanda
    replied
    I can't login and after I login then play it show this picture
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2013-08-27 16:55:26.png
Views:	1
Size:	838.8 KB
ID:	1673573

Leave a comment:

• OwlEyes89
    replied
    Originally posted by xxomgsquralxx View Post
    before demon invasion a banner will come across annoucing devils den has started but not icon to click on to start later tonight when it happens i will screen shot and post for you
    Alright, Thank you for letting us know. A screenshot would be wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• xxomgsquralxx
    replied
    before demon invasion a banner will come across annoucing devils den has started but not icon to click on to start later tonight when it happens i will screen shot and post for you

Leave a comment:

• R2690954
    replied
    Hiya Guys, I attempted to place support ticket about this issue but I must not be very good at it.
    The problem im having is with the Player/Dragon Challenges, when I press the character icon to initiate battle,
    the message "Switch control is shutting down" flashing onto the screen an can not access this part of the game.
    I am not the only one to have this either on s10 Whitehaven, am including screen shot, hope u cn tell me what
    I need to do THX So Much otherwise is an Awesome game Click image for larger version

Name:	333.png
Views:	2
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	1673508

Leave a comment:

• R213203519
    replied
    SO a random bug i've found in MPs... when there is a person that has an extra attempt, it will not count unless the person is leading the party.

Leave a comment:

• R210057451
    replied
    okay thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    That sounds about right, one free attempt and one key attempt per day. If you are running two attempts a day, the second is using a key
    Enjoy the keys because the hero tower will cost you 3 keys a day instead of one, so if you run part parts of the demon tower, it will cost you 4 keys a day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	demon tower.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1673428

Leave a comment:

• R210057451
    replied
    Yes the Demon Tower i have the daily attempts but once i use those 2 i am left with keys that don't register in the tower but they are in my inventory is it that you only have the standed daily attempts and i can't use these keys or am i supposed to be able to use them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X