Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Faerie Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LastNinja
    started a topic Faerie Wings

Faerie Wings

After I had obtained a total of level 90 gems socketed to my equipment I had received a message saying I had received faerie wings. When I looked at my character and everything there were no wings and it did not activate.

• AngelDPS
    replied
    Originally posted by LastNinja View Post
    After I had obtained a total of level 90 gems socketed to my equipment I had received a message saying I had received faerie wings. When I looked at my character and everything there were no wings and it did not activate.
    LastNinja - If you have not already purchased wings, then you will first have to purchase the wings to level them up. If you have already purchased the wings and they did not upgrade to fairy wings, please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• R214488335
    replied
    It's because you didn't buy the wing. It's worth $0.99. You just need to recharge once or click the "GET WING" icon and pay the $0.99. After you buy the wing which is angel wing, it will be upgraded to fairy wings which you can attain after getting a total of 90 socket gem points which you already have.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X