Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

lost my char

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost my char

i went to log bk into my same account i was on few hrs ago and same server its telling me to remake a char whn i had a lvl 34 already why is tht as i used same fb to log me in as allways

my char is a lvl 34 mage named subz
    Last edited by R29704911; 07-07-2013, 04:09 AM.

i cn see my char there whn i checked ranking but nt cmeing up whn i click on server i was on

Comment

Try logging in directly from the r2games.com website. Click here to go to the main dragon pal web site. enter in your email and password as normal and see if that helps. If not let us know.
      For payment issues, file a ticket
      For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i didnt create account like tht i only used way to connect via facebook to log in tht is how i allways log in to game via main website and still says its nt there as whn i 1st logged on says last logged in on s13 so i clicked it and told me remake achar so i had to remake 1 to check i was still on ranking list and it was still there on ranking so wondering why i lost my char and not able to gt it bk
        Last edited by pinky79; 07-07-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinky79 View Post
          i didnt create account like tht i only used way to connect via facebook to log in tht is how i allways log in to game via main website and still says its nt there as whn i 1st logged on says last logged in on s13 so i clicked it and told me remake achar so i had to remake 1 to check i was still on ranking list and it was still there on ranking so wondering why i lost my char and not able to gt it bk

Okay, your account does exist. I checked. You need to log in exactly the same way to access it.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

i did log in way i allways do to access my account it said last login server s13 whn i clicked to log it in told me to remake a char

Comment

id strt again but i purchased wings on my lvl 34 and nt going to buy wings again

Comment

Originally posted by pinky79 View Post
                id strt again but i purchased wings on my lvl 34 and nt going to buy wings again
                Your account is there, you need to log in the exact same way to access it. the same email and password as when you first started your account.

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

kk i checked both my email addrress and both dnt hve tht char on and i only hve 2 and only use 2 and i allways click link to facebook i checked both and nothing there
                  Last edited by pinky79; 07-08-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I lost also my account I even try to login in the same way as you said but as we said its still the same we cant access the existing char and ask us to create a new one.. I guess there is something wrong with your database... please fix

Comment

What is your server and ign? When I can. I will pass this along to be looked at.

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

Working...
                      X