Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

events are all stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events are all stuck

Name: amgine
    server: S6 Emerald Isle
    for some reason my bounty icon keeps flashing like i completed a bounty quest when I didn't do a bounty.
    While that is flashing away every other event like devils den, demon invasion, guild events,etc... once those open i can't go to them because they say the event isn't open yet.
    I was asking others in the world if the could go to the demon invasion and everyone told me it was time for the treasure hunt.
    I don't know what to do I pulled a ticket and support told me to bring it to the forums so here i am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon pals.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	1737382

The flashing bounty is a known issue. I see at the top that it states that demon invasion will start at 15:30 that is telling you when the next event will start, the there is no current event on that server. The actual event will flash like the bounty is. You can also enter in to activities using the event guide. It will let you know what the current/next event is and when it starts then click join when the details list as open.
    For payment issues, file a ticket
    For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Thats just it i am trying to do that as well, everyone is doing the demon invasion now but it tells me its closed >.<Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon 2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	1671455

Comment

Alright, I will check into this further to help get this fixed. Please try to close out, clear cache and cookies, then log back in.
        For payment issues, file a ticket
        For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

i will and thank you

Comment

iv had this same issue happen to me,im on the same server and like him my bounty icon is always flashing as well
            Karma from S16

Comment

The bounty icon will flash as long as there is a Bounty Event. If you look at the Bounty screen it will tell you when the event ends. It is notifying you that you have extra bounties available for a certain period of time. In your screenshot until 7-10. As for the Demon Invasion, are you certain it was still open or had the crystal been destroyed? Regardless of the time frame, if the crystal gets destroyed the event closes. Your first screenshot shows it as next event, your next screen shot shows next event as Pennies from Heaven
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

nope its been a week like this going on i opened a ticket and it told me to bring it here, sometimes i get lucky i was able to do the cage match but with other events they wont open...i've also tried it on other computers and laptops as well as deleting history browsing history and cache's.
                there is no bounty to be claimed chee...i was happy to finally do a guild event because i've been paying out of pocket for our guild, i've done so much afk its ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by MrFicus View Post
                  nope its been a week like this going on i opened a ticket and it told me to bring it here, sometimes i get lucky i was able to do the cage match but with other events they wont open...i've also tried it on other computers and laptops as well as deleting history browsing history and cache's.
                  there is no bounty to be claimed chee...i was happy to finally do a guild event because i've been paying out of pocket for our guild, i've done so much afk its ridiculous
                  Get as many players who is suffering the the same problem as you can to reply over here. At least it will show that this does not affect one or 2 players but the majority players in your server (S6).

Best is that you also provide a screen shot that falls exactly on the time the event should be shown open. Example: Cage Match at 21:05 (9.05PM) and your server time on top is also showing that (or either show the world chat section where the announcement inform players that Cage Match is now open).
                  Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

its gone i dont know how its gone but its gone im so happy i know its a game but wow its gone thank you gahhhhh....finally in a long time something goes right i am so happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X