Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stamina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stamina

    Hello

    I'm on s1 with VS2...today my stamina doesn't increase each half hour as it did before, is it a bug ? and if it's not, how do we get stamina now except with stamina boost twice a day ( that's it inly 120/day) ?

    Thanks for you answers

  • #2
    Originally posted by Fanfollette View Post
    Hello

    I'm on s1 with VS2...today my stamina doesn't increase each half hour as it did before, is it a bug ? and if it's not, how do we get stamina now except with stamina boost twice a day ( that's it inly 120/day) ?

    Thanks for you answers
    Stamina should still be given on the hour and half hour. Please refresh your page, Clear cookies and cache.
    For payment issues, file a ticket
    For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

    R2 Game Rules Click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

    Comment


    • #3
      I did it, but anyway all this is cleared when i close my browser... and i had no stamina at all until i log on ;(

      So i'll tell you if things change ^^

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fanfollette View Post
        I did it, but anyway all this is cleared when i close my browser... and i had no stamina at all until i log on ;(

        So i'll tell you if things change ^^
        Yes please do, I logged into S1 and received stamina at the top of the hour. I will watch, but it does seem to be working.
        For payment issues, file a ticket
        For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

        R2 Game Rules Click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm back..and with no stamina growth...

          When i log this morning I had 290, i took my stamina boost at 12H ( server time) and i still have 290+60 = 350 at 13h14...so i confirm somebody stole my stamina

          I cleared everything and refresh since you asked me, before taking the boost ^^

          Comment


          • #6
            The maximium stamina you can get is 200 stamina after that you will stop gain stamina. As you said u had 290 before, thats over 200 limit so you dont gain any staminas anymore
            Last edited by R214120819; 07-11-2013, 12:24 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              oh, it could be that...i didn't take care since i got my dragons and use less stamina...so nobody stole it (But as full stamina is 2000 it could be nice to get a little stamina over 200...)

              Thanks for the answer.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fanfollette View Post
                oh, it could be that...i didn't take care since i got my dragons and use less stamina...so nobody stole it (But as full stamina is 2000 it could be nice to get a little stamina over 200...)

                Thanks for the answer.
                Thanks for the update and yes 200 is max you can gain. you have to use some to gain more.
                For payment issues, file a ticket
                For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

                R2 Game Rules Click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

                Comment

                Working...
                X