Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Bug detected for arena attempts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug detected for arena attempts

i found a bug that will happen when any attempts for arena is still available, then come out from holy land, cage match and devil melee, it will show 15 attempts left. THEN, if u try to finish yr attempts when it show 15, the next day of arena attempts will become 0 for initial!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	405.1 KB
ID:	1737554
    (i just wake up and refresh page)

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	448.1 KB
ID:	1671706
    (prove of it is just refresh)

Comment

this is the daily activity

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	407.0 KB
ID:	1671729
      this is the error displaying that can causing bug which will affect next day activity
      (like if u have 2 more arena attempts left, and u go do it 1 time, then tmr yr arena attempts will left 1)

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	417.5 KB
ID:	1671730Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	345.1 KB
ID:	1671731

fix it as quick as possible thanks

Comment

Thank you dragon lord for your screenshots. This has been reported. Please refresh your page, clear cookies and cache.
        For payment issues, file a ticket
        For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by AngelDPS View Post
          Thank you dragon lord for your screenshots. This has been reported. Please refresh your page, clear cookies and cache.
          it will not be useful to clear cookies and cache, i had try it for 10times or more.
          it is an error of database update

Comment

It is. I got that error a few times, but R2 doesn't really care (replied to me to clear cache/cookies, told them it doesn't do anything, then they simply stopped replying. I kept sending them a fewtickets, and then 2-3 weeks later they replied something useless/out of topic. Don't even think they actually read my tickets).

You're not on same server time, right ?
            I think it may be a bug if you're not on same time as game...
            I'm playing on a PST server, but I'm GMT+1, 6 hours difference with the server I'm playing on. I realized that for example, after Holy Lands, etc., I would have the good amount of arena attempts, but as soon as it was 10 pm server time, my attempts number would reset, but not the attempts themselves.
            Let's say at 7 pm server time I have 10 attempts left, I do them, then at 9.30 I have 2 attempts left, at 10 pm they will go back at 15. But it's just a number bug, they actually won't reset. So I'll continue doing them, I'll only be able to do the actual 2 left (which is normal), then it will go from the bugged 15 to 0. And the next morning, even though game did reset at 4 am, I will still be at 0.
            I thought it might have been because of time difference, since at 10 pm server time it's 4 am my time, so all my attempts numbers refresh, without the attempts actually refreshing. It is like the number refresh collides with the actual number of attempts, it's like it resets but actually doesn't reset, so game ends up bugging, counts it as a kind of reset/done and no attempts the next day~

Though you seem to be behind server time, so I'm not sure. But so far everybody I saw had a problem like that were people with a different time zone.

Comment

Please, there is a thread. There is information needed and the techs are looking into it. So please please post in the thread where I am asking for the information from affected players.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
              X