Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CafeAuLait
    started a topic Facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is an issue on all R2games right now with Facebook Apps.

We have a three step process now and hope this helps speed things along.

Step1: Try Open ID with existing account, use your Facebook email and password.
    Step2: Try to recover password if you can not find your original character on your Facebook email.
    Step3: if previous steps do not work EMAIL dragonpals@r2games.com

Please do not post here, neither I nor any other moderator can help you, you must follow the steps above. R2games is working with Facebook to resolve the issue but this is the only workaround. We are also putting together a compensation package for players affected to be handed out when resolved. Please bear with us as R2games and DPS support works very hard to rectify the issue.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-15-2013, 02:20 AM.

• xiandria
    replied
    it works in different browser..thanks
    Last edited by xiandria; 09-26-2014, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    As far as i know it doesnt matter what facebook account you use for sharing, just be logged in on that facebook account and turn off popup blocker.

Leave a comment:

• xiandria
    replied
    So, the magic lamp was fixed but couldn't use it..R2 unbound my R2 account to my Facebook account for the character recovery..I have provided new yahoo account (linked to my characters) so i could log in/play through the site. Is it possible to link my character/R2 account to my new facebook account I have provided for R2 that i'm using when logging into game and not on my original facebook account i was using before?

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R275254673 View Post
    i still wasn't able to log and with the same issue since yesterday
    IGN: xandria (vip6)
    Level 74/warrior
    Server: 107 (Twilight Grotto) US East
    You have your answer here
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....erent-username
    Please check that you're inputting right info in login field and using right method to login on your account.

Leave a comment:

• R275254673
    replied
    i still wasn't able to log and with the same issue since yesterday

Click image for larger version

Name:	glitch2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	1694625

IGN: xandria (vip6)
    Level 74/warrior
    Server: 107 (Twilight Grotto) US East

Leave a comment:

• R282845469
    replied
    I did not remember but fix that error

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Log off from facebook and main site, and then clear your cache and cookies.

Leave a comment:

• R275254673
    replied
    i tried those steps and sent email as well and try to log in through site and facebook but the still the "create new character" thing shown up..and i'm confused with my game ID.it is totally different,i used my IGN as my game ID or username but when i logged in. i've got this one R275254673!.i hope it'll be fixed as soon as possible..thanks

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R234643202 View Post
    hey......im gonna look stupid now but im dumn with the forum XD but my devoted title has been reseted twice even though I log everyday
    First this is wrong topic to talk about issues.
    Second you probably logged in period between daily reset and attempts reset.

Leave a comment:

• R234643202
    replied
    hey......im gonna look stupid now but im dumn with the forum XD but my devoted title has been reseted twice even though I log everyday

sincerely

yalaesusuy server 63

Leave a comment:

• R22414301
    replied
    whe had already 1 time the magic lamp and claim some with no problems why now i cant

Leave a comment:

• R221127538
    replied
    I have tried through both and cannot even connect to the server... no character yet

Leave a comment:

• R240454501
    replied
    bro bagi orang indo yg masih gak isa login , download hot spot shild ... trus aktifin ... gua bisa kok ... hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• Frans79
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanangantap
    I do not think it is wise that you put your email address here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X