Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Insufficient Funds error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Insufficient Funds error

It keeps saying my guild has insufficient fund to pay the fee, but, every week we have the fee amount. Is it just an error message that really means nothing, or am I missing something?

There is a minor bug where a guild fee is paid out but there is not enuf left for the following weeks guild fee..... that may be what is causing the issue you are seeing.... its been reported to the DP team in the past
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

oh, okay. Thank you! Just glad the guild isn't going to be frozen! Sorry to do a repeat thread.

Comment

no worries... I would be nervous too if I had a guild and got that message lol and its not a regularly posted issue so the repeat threads fine....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I have this same problem, but my guild IS frozen. I don't consider this a minor bug, as now I need to pay 20k wealth just to unfreeze the guild, and have an additional 40k by next week so it doesn't happen again.

Comment

hi there i am assistant gm in the guild assassins on the server [S162] Khare Desert (US East) guild requires 6000 contribution weekly to keep guild open we managed to get that and MORE yesterday and then paid the contributions but today its telling us that we failed to pay and if it happens again the guild will be disbanded can you please help as we do not wish to lose the guild considering the amount of time and effort getting it to where it is thank you

Comment

That means that you dont have enough contribution for this week, once you have 6k contri you will have message disappear.

Comment

Working...
              X