Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Lost BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost BR

Hello.. This thing happened to me last Thursday too and didn't get any screenshots,

So yesterday I got my battle ratings back Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20131207201317.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1741925
    but when I logged in today I lost the same br Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20131208161800.jpg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	1741926
    I have Brotherhood, Knight and Admired (titles that aren't permanent) and still hereClick image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20131208170543.jpg
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1741927but lost some points from pdef mdef and critdef, I know those points are not that big but hope you can check it ..Thanks

IGN: vivzie
    Server: S14

You lose some titles 10 minutes before reset and you gain them back, if you still earn them after reset.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

My titles are still here, same like yesterday..

Comment

this is my BR last night.. no scrolls, no potions
        Click image for larger version

Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1678432
        then today

Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1678433
        ..my titles are still here. Really happens most of the time *sigh*

Comment

your crit def / pdef / mdef went down..
          It has to be a title you are losing. Perhaps a title that is swapping to someone else or something ?

Comment

While your titles may be the same, if they're daily growth titles, and you changed your stats in any way ( I.E. Transformed a MDef gem for CritDef) your BR will fluctuate. Pay close attention when earning new titles because this can happen without realizing it.

Comment

I have seen the same thing and then watched when the title I have expires. It expires right before the 4 am reset. You lose that br from the titles and it is not added back on until after the reset. It does a snap shot of your br without the titles. At least that is what I have seen with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Orlene View Post
                While your titles may be the same, if they're daily growth titles, and you changed your stats in any way ( I.E. Transformed a MDef gem for CritDef) your BR will fluctuate. Pay close attention when earning new titles because this can happen without realizing it.
                Hello Orlene,

I took screenshots before sleeping or logging off, and expired titles usually notify us through mail when we have lost a growth or honor title. I'm really paying attention to my BR everyday because of that. Got my screen shots again and logging off now and expecting tomorrow that my BR will drop down again

Comment

Hello Morning,
                  Here's my STATS and BR last night, no pots or scroll

Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	1678501

Again,when I logged in today my BR and Stats went down for no reason

Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1678502

And again, same as the first and 2nd posts, I'm losing points in MDEF PDEF and CRITDEF, and my HP PATK MATK CRIT are still the same. I'm really working hard on my BR and it's sad every time I lose some points without doing anything

Comment

So I'm losing 87pts. MDEF, 87pts. PDEF and 300pts CRITDEF. My gems are HP PATK CRIT MDEF, and I didn't transform any gems. I don't have DEF orbs, so it can't be orbs. So here's the titles...

Name:	def.jpg
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	1678503Click image for larger version

Name:	brotherhood.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	1678504Click image for larger version

Name:	Critdef.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	1678505

Hope you can help me
                    Last edited by vivzie; 12-18-2013, 10:59 PM. Reason: pictures are small

Comment

yes this also happens to me i notice it's the titles that's causing the bug and lost of BR

Comment

Hello,

After the last maintenance, I got all the points back.. And they are updating properly after reset now! Thank you ^___^

Comment

Working...
                        X