Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Unable to log in ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to log in ?

Originally posted by R24079213 View Post
    Yup. nothing. Tried clicking on a character and picking a name on the "choose character" page. won't let me just (just to check that, too, again). And for choosing a name all it kept saying is "illegal label" *sighs*
    Hi, please email dragonpalsr2games@hotmail.com with the following information and we will unbind your email and give you a login and pass for our main site.

Please provide us with the following information as soon as possible:
    • Character Name
    • Server Name
    • Date of Registration
    • E-mail address bound to R2Games account
    • E-mail address used for purchasing (if any)
    • Amount purchased (if any)
    • I.P. Address of Registration (http://www.whatismyip.com)
    • Screenshot or a copy of your latest purchase receipt
    Once you have provided us with the above information, we will look into your issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

hi I would like to ask for your help please. Y I cannot click all the icons and can't start my quest. Even I clicked them numerous times, just doing exercise exp only.

Comment

Server Name: SkyFall Crest {S54~US East**
      Registration Date: 11-15-2013
      Email Address: BlkAnglsLuv@Live.com
      I.P. Address: 24.190.221.90

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragon Pals - Customer Support Complaint Submission Regarding {UnAble To Synthesize In BlackSmit.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	379.0 KB
ID:	1679487

Name:	Dragon Pals - Customer Support Complaint Submission Regarding {UnAble To Play Dragon Pals** 001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	411.5 KB
ID:	1679485

Name:	Dragon Pals - Customer Support Complaint Submission Regarding {UnAble To Play Dragon Pals** 002.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	408.4 KB
ID:	1679486

Issue Reporting: The recent game appearance adjustments implemented; as of 1:00am Thursday January 9, 2014, apparently contain major hiccups. At that time, I was unable to synthesis in BlackSmith. I understand that the developers made maintenance adjustments to correct this issue. But after doing so, I have not been able to play Dragon Pals all day. When I select the link within the r2Games site, another browser tab opens up, loads Dragon Pals; as it normally does, yet during the loading process of the game screen, it freezes at the exact same moment, every attempt made. Currently, almost all of the game icons are disabled and all the icons that should be flashing{highlighted**, are not... The only things that are functioning is Live Chat, Quests icon{parchment with quill**, Display/Hide icon{dragon eye**, and the Sound icon{speaker**.

I do hope that this matter will be resolved sometime soon... And I do expect restitution for all the lost daily, events, and VIP rewards, when this matter is fully resolved. As a reminder, browser cache, cookies, etc. is cleared regularly. And the game operates similarly in Google Chrome, Pale Moon, and WaterFox browsers.

Your technical expertise and support is greatly appreciated. Peace.
      Nothing is so Strong as Gentleness, and nothing is so Gentle as real Strength...

Comment

I'm having the same issue logging into DP. it freezes at the loading internal socket activity and if it does load i can't do anything at all.

Comment

Same as above. Mine also says "loading internal socket activity" & will not allow me to do anything else.
          Blightmore server. server 9?

Comment

I also cant get logged in it just freezes and does nothing. Character name - Beata Email- janetmchugh3@hotmail.com server- Kravenville if you need more information please email me.

Comment

how about you post a screen shot
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i had to refresh my page 6-7 times to log in... whats going on???

Comment

hi guys, i hv a question...
                  on jan 21st 2014 i got troubles to load the game, many times when i clicked any icons it didnt want to load. Ended up with nothing (can't load any other icons) and sometimes it says "Map failed to load...", just happened yesterday, before that it worked normally. I've tried clearing cache, flushing dns, update flash player, use different browser, but the result was the same. And this morning, it's still like that.
                  IGN : Bossun
                  Server : S26 Thieves Forest - Europe
                  Browser : Comodo Dragon, Chrome, Internet Explorer

from those 3 browsers, Internet Explorer works more stable than the other two (in my laptop)
                  thx to anyone if any sugestion or advice

P.S. : sorry if my english not so good, it's not my primary language and sorry im not used to get screenshot when sometime bad happend (my mistake) >.< but i will post a screenshot if it happen again (i hope not #09)

Comment

Name:	g bisa buka.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	531.3 KB
ID:	1680008

cant open anything... if i refresh the browser, it'll come a blackscreen

Comment

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	1680010

just happen again, when i want to do TH

Comment

where is the help when u need it so bad -_-

Comment

same here ... icant log in to the game...always black screen

Comment

same here....cant log in to the game always show black screen

Comment

this report will give me solution for blackscreen? i use proxy n it didnt work for FB login, so i need main site account to playing this game. please help us

Comment

Working...
                              X