Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Help Me, Hot Event It Pays to Consume...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mummyvh
    started a topic Help Me, Hot Event It Pays to Consume...

Help Me, Hot Event It Pays to Consume...

Today i charge 18k gold coin. Then I buy Nymph pack 16k gold coin. But it not count in event It Pays to Consume. I cant claim life source in event It pays to Consume. Please help me, check and fix it....
    My Acc in game: Mummy. Server S42 The Moors

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mm.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	1743906
    Last edited by mummyvh; 01-16-2014, 02:21 AM.

• R214105035
    replied
    Originally posted by mummyvh View Post
    Oh, that true ??? I don see any note about this. It ridiculous, gold returned count in event and gold coin by recharge not count. The point is i don see any notes, notice about this issue in any tab event.

That is because the words and condition are cut off. If you read carefully, market deals and _________ (the words behind the 'and' are all cut off). No one even stated in the announcement informing about it.

Leave a comment:

• mummyvh
    replied
    Oh, that true ??? I don see any note about this. It ridiculous, gold returned count in event and gold coin by recharge not count. The point is i don see any notes, notice about this issue in any tab event.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    the extra value pack is not included in the pays to consume event, that is why you do not get the rewards...

Leave a comment:

• mummyvh
    replied
    Kitwritten, please check and help me fix it. Help me plssss

Leave a comment:

• mummyvh
    replied
    IGN : Mummy
    Server S42 The Moors ( US East )
    Please check and help me fix it...

Leave a comment:

• mummyvh
    replied
    Tab It pays to Consume still do not count 16k gold coin i bought from Nymph pack 16k gold

Name:	MM3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	1679763

Leave a comment:

• mummyvh
    replied
    I buy at 2:00 AM 16/1...

Name:	MM2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	1679762

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    can you post a screenshot of the pays to consume event showing how much you spent and we also need to know when you brought the nymph pack

Leave a comment:

Working...
X