Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Bug with magic lamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teddys123
    started a topic Bug with magic lamp

Bug with magic lamp

Hi all ... Im trying to share my completed quest in the magic lamp To Get rewards.. But it dosent working i don't know why

So plz i need your help ! THx

• Kitwritten
    replied
    try another browser.... often there are pop up blockers that are hidden in your system that work independent of the browser and you would need to find them

Leave a comment:

• R216263355
    replied
    I am having the same issue. I have no pop up blockers turned on. I get the window to try and invite friends and it will let me select them and send but nothing happens, plus I have all these other ones to share but I click on share and nothing. I am using Chrome as well and went in and turned off the pop up blocker, don't know what other one to check???

Leave a comment:

• R216263355
    replied
    I am having the same issue. I have no pop up blockers turned on. I get the window to try and invite friends and it will let me select them and send but nothing happens, plus I have all these other ones to share but I click on share and nothing. I am using Chrome as well and went in and turned off the pop up blocker, don't know what other one to check???

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    I have tested it again, it is working, I get the pop up window and I can share to FB without any issues.....

Leave a comment:

• stormy253
    replied
    it don't matter what browser you use it don't work and doesn't give a error message either and I have no pop up blockers on so it just don't work

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    it is a small window that comes up when you click the share button......

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en

Leave a comment:

• teddys123
    replied
    Im using google chrom and what is pop up?

Leave a comment:

• R220175326
    replied
    What browser are you using? is your pop up blocker disabled?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X