Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

I can only buy 2000 gold a week , its not a one time thing its always been this was

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only buy 2000 gold a week , its not a one time thing its always been this was

i go to buy 4000 and i cant it says credit card error . then i go for the 500 and then the 1000 or the 2000 and its ok but once i buy 2000 i can not buy any more gold until the next monday , why is this ?

s70
    Thekingdwr
    I need it to be fixed because when there is event e.e like spend 10k gold where in normally would have i cant ( on kong servers it worked fine but not on this )
    and its not because i have no money because last time i tried it there was $400+ and i went for the 4k gold -_-

Please reply as soon as possible get my pay on the 3rd and need 30k gold if not ill be stuck with 2k again
    Dragon Pals

Name:Waffles
    Class: Archer
    SERVER: s148 (Nuledzir Highlands)
    Battle Rating : 632k
    Dragon Battle Ratting : : 805k

any change of a reply on whats going on or a way to fix ?
    Dragon Pals

Comment

it sounds like a payment restriction on your card, thats not something that R2 games does so the answer may lay with your bank, some cards have a maximum limit that can be spent online as a time so you need to talk to your bank

http://dragon.r2games.com/support you can also file a ticket with R2 games and the billing and payment dept may be able to see if there is a payment provider limit on the card as well......
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

im not sure i spent over $700 online 3 days ago :/
        Dragon Pals

Comment

also i tried on my wifes card and it doesnt work i missed out on illustria because of this
          Dragon Pals

Comment

yeah that sounds like payspan or the bank has a set limit on your online spending.....

Comment

how ?? if my bank lets me spend x10 more other places and iv not used my wifes card before and i try that and it doesnt work ?? that would say its not since she is with a different bank than i am
              Dragon Pals

Comment

then I suggest you contact payspan as they manage credit card payments to R2 and they are a law onto themselves when it comes to online payments......

http://dragon.r2games.com/support file a ticket and see if R2 can confirm its payspan

Comment

Ok thanks and sorry to nag
                  Dragon Pals

Comment

Playspan did that too me when I was using my debit card (back when paypal was giving me issues) and it kept giving me error messages "credit card declined" , I contacted them and they said they block the usage of credit cards after a number of purchase attempts, and allow it 3-4 business days later. That is unacceptable especially when there are limited sales or packs so I switched to paysafe cards or paypal.
                    Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

:/ yeah i have to buy the gold sunday night and then i can only buy again the next sunday -_- + i would use paypal because i do have one and yes I MISSED OUT ON GENESIS WINGS AND ILLUSTIRA on sale so i hope the go on sale again
                      I tried paypal but i cant seam to get my bank to send money to it
                      Dragon Pals

Comment

Working...
                      X