Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Service is not good at all

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service is not good at all

i am annoyed with your service that have been provided i am a player who willingly spend all the cash in my card (literally) i paid for some gold around 0220 server time to upgrade nymph i needed a little bit to make my nymph to 8 star but because of your service, i did not receive my gold its been more then 4 hours now still i didn't receive my gold and now u expect me to waste my gold again just to try and get it to lvl 8 after u reset the server. you all are ripping us off. just because u are unable to give me the gold before the reset i dont see why i have to spend any more gold i expect you to make it up for this damn delay u are responsible for this no matter what. this is not the first time the delay have been there, but this is the last straw

Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-05-2014, 06:10 PM.

This isn't a bug at first glance and it looks like it should have been moved/ posted to feedback...

Getting past the abusive nature of this post (censored swearing is still swearing), things become clearer.

Paragraphs and line spacing are your friend, as is amiable behaviour.

You're cheesed off because you spent some money on gold and unfortunately it's not arrived. This can happen sometimes and unfortunately the ticket system is closed till at least tomorrow.

You're not going to be compensated on account of your lack of forward planning. Most likey after filing a ticket you will get the gold you have paid for.

The enchanting system is mostly luck based, unfortunately you drew the short straw with it and needed more stones. That happens, you shouldn't need to fill blessing every time, besides that its just trying your best to save the stones and hold onto them.
    DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
    [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

there is a issue with the payment providers, its beyond our control and it is causing delays with payments going through.... what is happening is that the payment providers are not sending the information thru to R2 games so payments are processed immediately

the ticket system is backed up because of players thinking that spamming the ticket system with 40+ tickets about the same issue, would be a good idea.... instead it overloaded it so now players with payment issues face a longer wait for their ticket to be checked and resolved.....

while we apologise to the players for the issues, there are now going to be delays while the staff work to restore the ticket system back to a working level again..... and we do again request that players file ONE ticket only and only about payment and billing issues, otherwise its affecting the paying customers with issues

http://dragon.r2games.com/support
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

It happens and I feel you bro...

The enchanting system is mostly luck based, unfortunately you drew the short straw with it and needed more stones. That happens, you shouldn't need to fill blessing every time, besides that its just trying your best to save the stones and hold onto them.
        How can you hold on to them if it is timed? The nymph enchantment resets the same way the stones from hot events is timed...

Comment

Originally posted by R219465614 View Post

How can you hold on to them if it is timed? The nymph enchantment resets the same way the stones from hot events is timed...
          seems to me like this game is only interested in making money out of the cashing players

Comment

Working...
          X