Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Activating Ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activating Ring

I have a Soul Mates ring given to me by my partner. I seem to be unable to activate it. Though his is fully functioning and upgrading. Help ^^""

That's cause you proposed with 1 ring.
    It says it in the guides clearly, you need 2 in order to get married.
    Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

He bought 2 rings we both used them.

Comment

Pardon if I wasn't clear enough I have a soul mates ring and so does he. Mine is stuck and Lvl.0 and im incapable of activating it so upgrading isn't possible...

Comment

was the ring sent to you via the mail system when he proposed to you and you accepted ?
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yes it was and I had accepted
            Last edited by ReilaRein; 02-05-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

can you post your character name and server please and I will give the techs a heads up that it needs to be looked into

Comment

ReiReila [S95] Bleak Pass (US East) , thank you for the help (:

Comment

Here Rechar. http://dragon.r2games.com/game/play/?server=3922 (The Knaves Tavern, Europe ) I have the same problem, except that I was the one who porpose. My ring doesnt activate.

Comment

Why does anyody gives an answer???

Comment

Need more information Baldur... u didn't give ur character name so we cant help you.... also did u propose with 2 rings?
                      Aodhan
                      S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                      Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

you do not have to have 2 rings to propose and get married it is a simple enough fix.
                        please post
                        Server:
                        character who proposed:
                        character who accepted:
                        I know you both had the wedding ceremony we talked about it this morning.
                        Make sure you follow the Moderators request on page one guys so the techs can help you.

The reason two rings were not available is a pretty common one.
                        Most don't have gold enough to get two rings at once.
                        Then there is the desire to take advantage of the 300 gc pack but then how can they each buy rings for each other?
                        It would be nice with this addition of 300 gold coin pack that players could buy each other rings for marriage.
                        Thank you for the pack it was a great addition.
                        Last edited by R25316731; 02-11-2014, 10:05 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

There's 400 returned coins when u get it at lvl 30 n unlock at lvl40 so u can get 2 rings.
                          Aodhan
                          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

I reported my issue about a week or so ago and it hasn't been fixed yet so it seems it takes time, so patience Baldur ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R25316731 View Post
                              you do not have to have 2 rings to propose and get married it is a simple enough fix.
                              please post
                              Server:
                              character who proposed:
                              character who accepted:
                              I know you both had the wedding ceremony we talked about it this morning.
                              Make sure you follow the Moderators request on page one guys so the techs can help you.

The reason two rings were not available is a pretty common one.
                              Most don't have gold enough to get two rings at once.
                              Then there is the desire to take advantage of the 300 gc pack but then how can they each buy rings for each other?
                              It would be nice with this addition of 300 gold coin pack that players could buy each other rings for marriage.
                              Thank you for the pack it was a great addition.
                              when players do not buy 2 rings so they can propose, we will not help them because its a player created issue if things go wrong..... the marriage system is setup so that the proposer needs to buy two 2 as one is sent to the other person..... using just one ring can cause issues

Comment

Working...
                              X