Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Activating Ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReilaRein
    started a topic Activating Ring

Activating Ring

I have a Soul Mates ring given to me by my partner. I seem to be unable to activate it. Though his is fully functioning and upgrading. Help ^^""

• bettynibbles
    replied
    there is no need to be angry for anything. the fact that the ring problem that happen last week cannot be handle fast is because all chinese company thats based in china get atleast 3 weeks vacation on chinese new year is a common thing.
    and this is already posted here on forum that during the chinese spring festivals the staff is having a vacation until the 6th febuary.

OUR mods is already being very kind to work really hard to fill the gap the R2 staff left for the holyday and maybe while you are sulking now the tech is trying very hard to find out your problem balbur, so please be patience.

*specially since some of our "kind" and "patience" player is spamming the support while their on vacation.... (shiver) I can imagine the huge blockage on their email that need to be sorted fast so the support system can be working normal again.

anyway my 2 cent for you (not really giving you my RL 2 cent) be patience your problem will be sorted soon

Leave a comment:

• balbur
    replied
    in short theres a bug and u dont care!!! I do Wrote my char name !!! Rechar!!! ANYWAY GOODBYE!

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by ReilaRein View Post
    I reported my issue about a week or so ago and it hasn't been fixed yet so it seems it takes time, so patience Baldur ^^
    its because last week, there was the spring festival in china and so we were working with 1/3 of the normal staff and that meant a backlog of issues

I need some screenshots of the issue with the rings so I can fast track the issue

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R25316731 View Post
    you do not have to have 2 rings to propose and get married it is a simple enough fix.
    please post
    Server:
    character who proposed:
    character who accepted:
    I know you both had the wedding ceremony we talked about it this morning.
    Make sure you follow the Moderators request on page one guys so the techs can help you.

The reason two rings were not available is a pretty common one.
    Most don't have gold enough to get two rings at once.
    Then there is the desire to take advantage of the 300 gc pack but then how can they each buy rings for each other?
    It would be nice with this addition of 300 gold coin pack that players could buy each other rings for marriage.
    Thank you for the pack it was a great addition.
    when players do not buy 2 rings so they can propose, we will not help them because its a player created issue if things go wrong..... the marriage system is setup so that the proposer needs to buy two 2 as one is sent to the other person..... using just one ring can cause issues

Leave a comment:

• ReilaRein
    replied
    I reported my issue about a week or so ago and it hasn't been fixed yet so it seems it takes time, so patience Baldur ^^

Leave a comment:

• Aodhan567
    replied
    There's 400 returned coins when u get it at lvl 30 n unlock at lvl40 so u can get 2 rings.

Leave a comment:

• R25316731
    replied
    you do not have to have 2 rings to propose and get married it is a simple enough fix.
    please post
    Server:
    character who proposed:
    character who accepted:
    I know you both had the wedding ceremony we talked about it this morning.
    Make sure you follow the Moderators request on page one guys so the techs can help you.

The reason two rings were not available is a pretty common one.
    Most don't have gold enough to get two rings at once.
    Then there is the desire to take advantage of the 300 gc pack but then how can they each buy rings for each other?
    It would be nice with this addition of 300 gold coin pack that players could buy each other rings for marriage.
    Thank you for the pack it was a great addition.
    Last edited by R25316731; 02-11-2014, 10:05 AM. Reason: added info

Leave a comment:

• Aodhan567
    replied
    Need more information Baldur... u didn't give ur character name so we cant help you.... also did u propose with 2 rings?

Leave a comment:

• balbur
    replied
    Why does anyody gives an answer???

Leave a comment:

• balbur
    replied
    Here Rechar. http://dragon.r2games.com/game/play/?server=3922 (The Knaves Tavern, Europe ) I have the same problem, except that I was the one who porpose. My ring doesnt activate.

Leave a comment:

• ReilaRein
    replied
    ReiReila [S95] Bleak Pass (US East) , thank you for the help (:

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    can you post your character name and server please and I will give the techs a heads up that it needs to be looked into

Leave a comment:

• ReilaRein
    replied
    Yes it was and I had accepted
    Last edited by ReilaRein; 02-05-2014, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    was the ring sent to you via the mail system when he proposed to you and you accepted ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X