Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Problems with Nymph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Nymph

Okay my character name is Vidacris & I play on S46 Riverton server 25. Well I had gotten a 5days buff yesterday & had gotten two 1 day buffs this morning at reset time which is now about 5 hours ago & just about a half hour ago I had lost all my buffs which was about 600 in br and the counter in the nymphs tab has reset to zero though the heart still appears near the egg on my screen with the counter & Im not sure what to do cause it wasted all my nymph hearts to rebuild my buffs back up. My battle rating was at about 132045 now it is down to 131442 and I know I didn't have any potions or scrolls on so I knew to check nymph cause that was the only timed buffs I had so when I checked I saw counter at zero and when I had asked in world chat another person said her counter is not working.
    Last edited by Vidacris; 02-06-2014, 10:50 AM.
Working...
X