Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Legendary Challenges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Challenges

Ok can we please get something done about the legendary challenges? Sometimes it is a week or more before I can get someone I can beat and then after a few days it goes back to no one i can beat again. seems like day 1 you only have one person you can battle no matter how many times you restart it, in my case today it is chippy which isnt to far off in dragon br but once you add in a 9 star nymph i cant even touch him. day 2 it will normally give you day ones challenger and one more also will be someone to hard, day 3 is 3 people all probably to hard, day 4 and 5 you will normally get 1 choice you can beat and then the next group will stop you normally at the first one. It gets a bit annoying when you hardly have a way to gain honor and then i spent 4k honor and didnt get a single increase. Seems lots on S56 had the same issue only chippy as a choice.
    S56 - Remcon

I havent gotten anyone but the top player on my server in almost a week now.. and no way can i beat her.. doesnt matter how many times i restart to try and get a different person.. so legendary challenges should be called an exercise in futility.. so no honor and a waste of time i guess.. jennarayne server 87

Comment

Originally posted by R28987605 View Post
      Ok can we please get something done about the legendary challenges? Sometimes it is a week or more before I can get someone I can beat and then after a few days it goes back to no one i can beat again. seems like day 1 you only have one person you can battle no matter how many times you restart it, in my case today it is chippy which isnt to far off in dragon br but once you add in a 9 star nymph i cant even touch him. day 2 it will normally give you day ones challenger and one more also will be someone to hard, day 3 is 3 people all probably to hard, day 4 and 5 you will normally get 1 choice you can beat and then the next group will stop you normally at the first one. It gets a bit annoying when you hardly have a way to gain honor and then i spent 4k honor and didnt get a single increase. Seems lots on S56 had the same issue only chippy as a choice.
      Read KitWritten's responses on this page of LC in Studious Support: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....allenges/page2

I think it mainly has to do with your character's level. The higher you level character and less you work on your dragon, the harder it is going to be in LC. Also, starting lvl 55, you also have to take into account of how the nymph system affects things as well.

I was at lvl 56 and got to the 3rd tier pretty easily before nymph system. Afterwards, I couldn't get to 3rd tier without evolving my dragons from the CSC rewards. Now that I've lvled to 59, I can't get past the 2nd tier anymore. That only means that I don't get as much honor, but instead, I work on my dragon as much as I can through blitzing 7dragons.

Comment

I blitz all I can each day, i seem to have bad luck with gaining jades and exp cards so slow going on gaining more, and dragon souls are rare, like once a week i might get 1k dragon souls so increasing dragon strength this way isn't going to help much for me. thanks for replying
        S56 - Remcon

Comment

Originally posted by R28987605 View Post
          I blitz all I can each day, i seem to have bad luck with gaining jades and exp cards so slow going on gaining more, and dragon souls are rare, like once a week i might get 1k dragon souls so increasing dragon strength this way isn't going to help much for me. thanks for replying
          Hmm, dragon souls are not rare, you get them from Arena and the dragon soul charm from the 80 activity. Unless you mean dragon spirit in which I have to agree, I get 1000 spirit every 3-4 days.
          Jades are too often in my blitzes, and exp cards..well let's say I figured out how to get at least 6 a day xD.
          Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

Unless you mean dragon spirit in which I have to agree, I get 1000 spirit every 3-4 days.
            Try to find spot which gives good drops of spirit, i have 8 dragon and found a spot which often gives 2000 spirit for 100 stamina.
            It's pretty easy to do, just take 2 last obtained dragons and try to make 8 runs on each den, write result into table and compare it.
            From my results i can say that den 4 of any dragon is pretty good for jades and exp cards.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7dragons.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	560.3 KB
ID:	1681344 see how my luck goes? lol
              S56 - Remcon

Comment

Working...
              X