Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

ATTN: US WEST PLAYERS, CSC is closed, starting 11TH feb 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: US WEST PLAYERS, CSC is closed, starting 11TH feb 2014

The DP team wish to advise that the Devs have closed US WEST Players that the US West Cross Server Challenge is closed for the tournament week starting on the 11th of Feb.

This is the only information that we have on hand so requests for compensation and a time frame will not get be answered, We will advise players as we have more information.

While players will be unhappy about this, please restrict the posts and comments to your feelings about missing out on the csc and how annoying it is..... remark about R2, R2 staff and game staff will be treated as if they were personal abuse of players.

• verko1176
    replied
    Originally posted by Illusion55 View Post
    i do have a question ? I am unable to lvl up due to me being in csc team any idea how to fix this bug? now i am stuck at lvl 59!!

thanks,
    Illusion s55
    It isn't a bug.
    I had that problem the first time through, they can disband the group but need all three people to post and say they want it disbanded..
    Then it just takes time.

Leave a comment:

• Illusion55
    replied
    i do have a question ? I am unable to lvl up due to me being in csc team any idea how to fix this bug? now i am stuck at lvl 59!!

thanks,
    Illusion s55

Leave a comment:

• verko1176
    replied
    I just wish I never made an account on a West Coast server.
    Amazing how something so small as a time, messes everything up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X