Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Change computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defelgar
    started a topic Change computer

Change computer

HI,

I am gonna change my computer for all thing but i can't log in ... I can but i can't keep going on with my account. It only allow me to create a new character...

How can i keep mine ?
    Soon i will sell this current computer and i want to keep playing with my wizard (not create another from the beginning...)

thanks for your help

• Kitwritten
    replied
    can you try clearing your cache and cookies, we can log into your account just fine

Leave a comment:

• Defelgar
    replied
    Name character : Defelgar
    server : Ashen Plains

My friend : 7suna
    Server name : Ashen Plains

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    the issue for us is that when we check, we find the accounts on the servers and that tells us that its most likely player error when players are logging in as that is the only possible explanation....

can you post your character name and server name

Leave a comment:

• Defelgar
    replied
    A friend on the same server get this problem also ... His wife get back her computer so he changed but he cant use his account...

Leave a comment:

• Defelgar
    replied
    I use my username and password on the portal of the website and click on my server after

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    what way do you normally login into the game, do you use a FB or google login or the email and password login.....

Leave a comment:

• Defelgar
    replied
    Yes i am sure to log in with the good account on the same server

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    make sure you are logging in with the correct user name and password on the right server

Leave a comment:

Working...
X