Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Pet Gifting to Partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaromarc
    started a topic Pet Gifting to Partner

Pet Gifting to Partner

hello i have a longwei pet card i want to gift to my spouse for the event, but guess what, it wont let me. how are we to collect on this event if we can not gift the pet?

i am in server riverton us east and my character name is camaromarc and my spouse is monksangel

please look into this, it would be greatly appreciated

marc

• Dragon_Tamer01
    replied
    Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
    its not the mods who have to answer since the mods still have to ask the R2 staff for it and the R2 staff have to ask the developers. tricky right?
    So far in this thread, a MOD did make a remark. But that remark did not lead to any answer to what TS had in mind. Maybe betty u can give an answer since u are long in the game? Would really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragon_Tamer01 View Post
    camaromarc, i know your pain. You should ask this question instead. Which are the zodiac pets that can be bought from the cash shop and be gifted to your spouse? I think that question will be much more straight forward for an answer from the MODs
    its not the mods who have to answer since the mods still have to ask the R2 staff for it and the R2 staff have to ask the developers. tricky right?

Leave a comment:

• Dragon_Tamer01
    replied
    Originally posted by camaromarc View Post
    ok not to be a pain but, in the shop you can only buy delanie and pudgie, neither of which are zodiac. the event is for gifting a zodiac pet to your spouse, so how do you do that when you say you buy it in the shop? i have went thru the marriage interface clicked on gift to send, it sends me to shop, where i cannot buy a zodiac pet. on the other hand, i had enough dragon soul stones to synthesize shards which in the blacksmith it clearly shows that 10 dragon soul stones will synthesize into 1 unbound shard, and then you take 20 shards to synthesize the pet card, which i did and it is in my inventory right now, but when i go back to the marriage interface in the gift section it says i have no pet to gift.

clearly there is a problem, because i am pretty sure 20 unbound shards shouldnt make a bound card, and if so why doesnt it say so when you hover over the card if it is bound or not?
    camaromarc, i know your pain. You should ask this question instead. Which are the zodiac pets that can be bought from the cash shop and be gifted to your spouse? I think that question will be much more straight forward for an answer from the MODs

Leave a comment:

• camaromarc
    replied
    ok not to be a pain but, in the shop you can only buy delanie and pudgie, neither of which are zodiac. the event is for gifting a zodiac pet to your spouse, so how do you do that when you say you buy it in the shop? i have went thru the marriage interface clicked on gift to send, it sends me to shop, where i cannot buy a zodiac pet. on the other hand, i had enough dragon soul stones to synthesize shards which in the blacksmith it clearly shows that 10 dragon soul stones will synthesize into 1 unbound shard, and then you take 20 shards to synthesize the pet card, which i did and it is in my inventory right now, but when i go back to the marriage interface in the gift section it says i have no pet to gift.

clearly there is a problem, because i am pretty sure 20 unbound shards shouldnt make a bound card, and if so why doesnt it say so when you hover over the card if it is bound or not?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    from the shop. it will go into your inventory and you can gift from there..... there are limited options for gifting pets because of the limited range available

Leave a comment:

• camaromarc
    replied
    ok then how do we get a zodiac pet that can be gifted?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    if the card was created by you using shards, its bound to your account because the shards were bought originally

Leave a comment:

Working...
X