Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

bug? maybe just me, im confused... but help me someone please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug? maybe just me, im confused... but help me someone please.

well im from s24 jade forest and i found a bug.....i think maybe a glitch or just me but idk if anyone else had this happen. It has never done this before, so i went to scroll up in the chat and it continued to go up and then down and back up and i barely scrolled and then it did it on its own accord. It is so irritating im on a laptop i have the umm well idk what its called LOL but i have it disabled so it isnt that and my hand wasnt touching the mouse nor had it moved and i didnt hit any directional keys or any thing please please tell me this isnt just me, ty. and sorry i cant exactly screenshot it because when it does this i cant switch tabs, do anything and if i try to type it does what it's doing then says it after but it takes 10 min to say it becasue it says it soooo slowly and i have to watch it go o----------n-----------e---------- ----------l----------e----------t----------t----------e------------r----------- ----------a------------t---------- -----a---------- -----------t------------i------------m-----------e imagine that.... and before you comment it is not lag it only does that when it does that scrolling after that it is perfectly fine. and again, ty.
    Gwendolyn
    s24
    Gwendolyn
    s65
    Gwendolyn
    s25
    btw they all do it all servers all accounts

update your drivers for your laptop touch pad..... its a issue that has been around for years with touch pad systems
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

how about the inventory problem on my account in S32 that all my items are gone

Comment

hi,im at S5 on golden beach and i cant see any item display on my stuff even on my inventory.how long will it take to fix this kind of bug issue.Please let me know as im starting to get worried about this.Thanks

Comment

try clearing your cache and cookies
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X