Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

My Battle rating been bugged for almost 2k br

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Battle rating been bugged for almost 2k br

Need help here what happen to my it has been bugged T_T my br supposed to be 219k+ then after i remove my item and put them that thing happens very annoying T_T need some help regarding this matter I have a screenshot on it. I have already clear cache and clear cookie and even reinstall my browser then it is still the same br that i get the bugged battle rating. You can see at the screenshot and its shows from the reset and i don't have anybuffs there only the nymph buffs
    Attached Files
    Kiritoæ„› [S10]Whitehaven

and by the way i think i did'nt get any additional br when i have upgrade my marriage T_T

Comment

LOL removed all my equips too i was also missing some br and found out that i forgot to put salazar and exodus(pet dragon).

Comment

nope my dragon is alraedy the level 55 dragon

Comment

kindly close this thread now i now what happens sorry for the disturbing you guys

Comment

thread closed

Comment

Working...
            X