Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

missing reward from the love letter forum event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing reward from the love letter forum event?

i find it very strange that my ingame character Bergsten of kongregate server 1, received the participation reward but my girlfriends ingame character SpringDeer of kongregate server 1, did not receive it.

is there any reason she should not get the participation reward when i did?

if there is no reason i would like for u to give her the reward she correctly qualified for by participating in the forum event.

if there was any issues with players not being paid out, it would be because the name in the forum did not match the name in game.....and we have had some issues with kong players not showing in the database even with screenshots of their name in game
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

is there any way she can receive the reward she rightfully deserves by participating in the event?
      and when u search in your database for the names, is it then case sensitive or not?

Comment

some players names on Kong just do not show up in the database for some reason, we have NO idea why....that creates a issue of where rewards can not be sent to a player because we can not find them......

I have around 17 players that we can not find but we know they do exist, I can go onto servers and see the players names, I can get screenshots of the players names but when the Database is checked, there is no such player.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          I have around 17 players that we can not find but we know they do exist, .....
          Kit, may i know if one of them is named Cyberdrake since i still did not get the participation reward

S58 Scarlet Jungle
          Cyberdrake
          Play your day and be yourself

S58 Cyberdrake

Comment

that is one of the 17 but the name is misspelt on the sheet so I can get that one sorted out....

Comment

no participation reward till now? IGN: Popolocroi S58 scarlet jungle

Comment

Working...
              X