Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

cross server challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server challenge

Im player of s82, GM you have date to opem CSC in my server?

Thanks!

?????

Gm??????????

Comment

well I think the GM needs to make the cross server better than It is. They need to make lvl 30 battle lvl 30 not lvl 30 battle against lvl 40,50, or 60. that's like a death match. most pple like to battle their own lvl not 10 lvls higher or even 20 lvls higher. if you want to pple to have fun and not get ****** like a lot of pple are doing then I think you should do that.

Comment

Originally posted by R22982125 View Post
        well I think the GM needs to make the cross server better than It is. They need to make lvl 30 battle lvl 30 not lvl 30 battle against lvl 40,50, or 60. that's like a death match. most pple like to battle their own lvl not 10 lvls higher or even 20 lvls higher. if you want to pple to have fun and not get ****** like a lot of pple are doing then I think you should do that.
        The one tfarion means, cross server challenges works only for spefific levels, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+, you're probably talking about cross server TH or cross server DCM, they are not the same.
        Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

We currently don't have an exact date set on when cross servers start for your server but hopefully soon.

Comment

I did, but soon is weeks, months or years?

^^

Thanks for the repply

Comment

Working...
            X