Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Character not there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character not there

So I tried to log into the same server i was playing last night, and all it is doing is asking me to create a new character. Is there way to check what server I was on so that I am logging into the right one?

have you try logging out of the game and re-enter it?

Comment

multiple times and retrieved password thinking i logged in wrong or something. nothing. I've attempted to log into every server on the list and still nothing either. I spent a lot of time and some money for VIP on that character and now I don't know where it is.

Comment

relax...take a deep breath ok

first, have you clear the cache on computer and browser yet?

If you haven't try this steps:
        clear history on browser than close it. open the temporary history on your computer and clear it. flush your dns. re-open the browser and try to login again.

tell me is this working or not if not we need kit's help on solving the issue.

Comment

Log into however you paid for VIP. Check your order history. It should tell you what server you paid for VIP.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
            Log into however you paid for VIP. Check your order history. It should tell you what server you paid for VIP.

Good luck.
            this could work. try it if the clearing cache fail.

Comment

Server 116 character name lloxx
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Nope, i'm trying to find my Character named Belz. When i tried to log in it kept giving me the create character on that server, so I made that one thinking when it logged in it would show my actual char Belz. But it didn't. How do i get back on my char Belz?

Comment

you need to make sure you are logging in on the correct account / email..

when you log in, have a look at the server list on the right had side and click the small white cross to expand the list, and you will see a server list appear that will show the last 4 servers that you were active on using the account you are signed in on
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                  X