Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

No rewards for 3 things i did

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No rewards for 3 things i did

I did the invite a friend to earn 2 cloths for the magic lamp and i got my friend to play and it never gave me the reward. I also logged in for 9 days straight and recorded it and i never got that one dragon skin for logging in for 7 days straight. Lastly, i did a event in a diffrent server and never got that dragon skin for it.

Server name: frosty
    Character: Leeshy
    Last edited by R220534546; 02-26-2014, 06:32 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragonpals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	1682132

Name:	Dragonpals1.jpg
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	1682133

Name:	Dragonpals2.jpg
Size:	247.8 KB
ID:	1682134

Comment

Dragon Skin only valid for the FRIST 7 days of the server open. So can you confirm that your server is just freshly open when you join? If not, you wont get that dragon skin reward.
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

how do i know if the server was just freshly opened. if i dont get the 7 days one then what about the other one. thats the main one i want

Comment

simple, which server u are? S117 is the current new server.

is the fren you invite click on the invite link & create a new char?
          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

yes she did. i watched

Comment

Originally posted by R220534546 View Post
              how do i know if the server was just freshly opened. if i dont get the 7 days one then what about the other one. thats the main one i want
              The dps home page has a calendar that shows events and when the sever has started

Comment

Was the invite sent as public invite or private?

Comment

yes i did both of them

Comment

Working...
                  X