Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Upgrade Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Bug

I am playing Armorgames server â„–1 can you explayne the logic of this price upgrade, from 5 stars to 6 stars I spend 300 Holy stones and from 6 stars to 7 stars I need to spend only 100 Holy stones. Where is the logic?
    If it is mistake and the upgrade price from 5 stars to 6 stars 30 Holy stones can you returne me 270 Holy stones coz I already spend 300 Holy stons to upgrade 1 of my Demons.
    Last edited by Krios24rus; 02-28-2014, 09:58 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	1682235Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	1682235

Comment

I got a closely related problem on Dragon Pals; Server: Dragon Isle
      It's displayed, my hero would be needing 30 Holy Soul Stones to Evolve from *5 to *6
      I accumulated 30 and nothing happened,....

Is 300 what you really mean?

best wishes

Comment

It is 300 holy stones from 5 to 6 but only 100 from 6 to 7.

Think of it like the marriage rings requiring more affection from lvl10 of the previous to lvl 0 of the next (basically only changes the way it looks) than what lvl 0 to lvl 1 needs - its inexplicable.
        Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by ro3anne View Post
          It is 300 holy stones from 5 to 6 but only 100 from 6 to 7.

Think of it like the marriage rings requiring more affection from lvl10 of the previous to lvl 0 of the next (basically only changes the way it looks) than what lvl 0 to lvl 1 needs - its inexplicable.

You cant upgrade 6 star to 7 star hero card.

the requirement is 1K not 100.
          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
            You cant upgrade 6 star to 7 star hero card.

the requirement is 1K not 100.
            Oh okay, am not that far into the team, just read in forum it was 100.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7 Star Hero card.jpg
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	1682260

Lol, its not 100. the image for your better understanding.

The warehouse trick wont work for evolving 7 stars hero card onwards. So is there a need to fix the display? I personally do feel that its a need.

Cause what happen for 7 stars evolve to 8 star? How many it need? What if its 10K stones? We can only see the first 3 digits, the rest are hidden.
              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]74380[/ATTACH]

Lol, its not 100. the image for your better understanding.

The warehouse trick wont work for evolving 7 stars hero card onwards. So is there a need to fix the display? I personally do feel that its a need.

Cause what happen for 7 stars evolve to 8 star? How many it need? What if its 10K stones? We can only see the first 3 digits, the rest are hidden.
                I'm not dumb, I said "oh okay" cause I didn't know. No need to go all patronising on people.

Comment

Working...
                X