Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

a problem with the game entrance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a problem with the game entrance

Hello,I play a 100 server and faced such problem,at the entrance to the server for some reason comes not my hero lvl 58 nick Silyk, and on for some new hero lvl 8 nick erghdfh.
    If it is possible to solve this problem please or tell me who to contact to resolve the problem.I am sorry for my English, I know that it's awful

Please make sure you are logging in with the correct account and that you clean your cache/cookies.

Comment

I'm sure that I go it on my account, for one simple reason, I have it only one. Cache/cookies i clean all the time, just did it again, but nothing has changed.I also checked the low lvl characters on other servers on the same account, they're all gone

Comment

that means that you have either logged into the wrong account, logged in the wrong way or logged into the wrong platform
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

and how could I do this using the same imail? I tried to join in with the site itself http://dragon.r2games.com/, trying to make it through facebook, the result did not change
          Last edited by R252422405; 03-04-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

there is Silyk on S100 but its not connected to this forum account.... the only level s100 character attached to this forum account is erghdfh

http://www.r2games.com/user click on that link and check that that you logged into the correct account

Comment

Moreover, yesterday before write here, I tried to go to my hero leaving and going to the account under the same email and password. after 57 attempt I got it, but then I had to go out again and now we have what we have

Comment

one email can not be two accounts am I right? I use this e-mail for the past 10 years, other accounts I did not create
                I am ready to provide all the information you need to solve this problem

Comment

email dragonpalsr2games@hotmail.com with the following information

• Character Name
                  • Server Name
                  • Date of Registration
                  • E-mail address bound to R2Games account
                  • E-mail address used for purchasing (if any)
                  • Amount purchased (if any)
                  • I.P. Address of Registration (http://www.whatismyip.com)
                  • Screenshot or a copy of your latest purchase receipt

Comment

it has been five days, and no one took up my problem... just look at what email was registered Silyk and in what ip it played all of February

Comment

your email was looked at earlier today..... you will have to excuse the game staff they have a lot of emails to deal with and it can be a slow process to work through some of the issues for players.....

Comment

Working...
                      X