Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

DI bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangsatebangsat
    started a topic DI bug

DI bug

Hi there.... I got a problem here with the events. yesterday was fine but this morning it seems my event is messed up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DI.bug.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	1747357

As you can see.... no DI icon on DI time, and when I try to join from the event book it said activity not open yet.

This happen on both server I play S96 and S65 and reloading/refreshing did not help. Using chrome.

• SayntS88
    replied
    yea it was either fixed prior to me getting back online. Or the daylight savings. But its fixed for me.

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    well i hope mine don't show anymore bugs except for the time (which I hope will fix it self). I hope yours get fixed too ... fast

Leave a comment:

• Saynt11
    replied
    yea betty its still not working for me...

Leave a comment:

• Saynt11
    replied
    My guess is that like Kit said the DP team will most likely wait until tomorrow to see if the time change will correct itself. And honestly i highly doubt anyone will get any type of compensation...

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    i just want to add about 1 minute ago I relog my S96 and the TH icon is there and can be clicked. Then I tried my S65 toon and refreshing the page and same thing imply. but the time is still .... well as the screen shot shows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DIbug3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	1683337

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    or ENDLESS accusation telling us lieying. It has been tested by the mod that me and saynt is not the only one who have this bug!
    as for the compenssation part it would be nice but my focus is to be able to join the events again.

Leave a comment:

• Saynt11
    replied
    yea it didnt work for me.... but o well i guess. Not much we can do. Its already been brought to there attention. And endless nagging and complaining wont make it change any faster. i just hope we MIGHT get compensation.

Leave a comment:

• AccelerWorld
    replied
    Cleaning out cache and cookies sometimes works for me.

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    ahaha...today will be a boring weekend for me. I guess i gonna go to my parents house and bug them just for fun xD

Leave a comment:

• Saynt11
    replied
    Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
    I got bad news for you. I just try Fire Fox for my S96 toon and the server time there is exactly the same with my S65 toon on chrome. same thing for comodo too and IE.

Looks like no event for me *cries*
    its ok Betty. You are not alone in this horrible horrible disaster of the game world :P

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    I got bad news for you. I just try Fire Fox for my S96 toon and the server time there is exactly the same with my S65 toon on chrome. same thing for comodo too and IE.

Looks like no event for me *cries*

Leave a comment:

• Saynt11
    replied
    So it looks like we are just waiting and most likely gonna miss out on the events for today.... well crapola

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    yeah.... and the hard part is that with time sync issues is we have to wait to see if the day light savings change resolves the issues or part of them so we know what parts need fixing....

Leave a comment:

• Saynt11
    replied
    it did NOT work. Oh and Kit if it goes into DCM and TH we probably wont get anything for compensation? :P have to ask.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X