Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Farm issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm issues

I am having an issue with the farms. When I harvest a crop that has been stolen I don't get anything except 4 Farm EXP. I have been informed that is not right. What is wrong?

I need a screenshot showing that you are only getting 4exp, server name and character name..... and the details of the seeds you are planting

4 farm exp is what you get from harvesting the seeds, its the same type of exp that you get for weeding a friends friend or praying to the farm goddess ( green dot ) it is not the harvest you get when you grown and harvest seeds
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-09-2014, 06:53 AM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Forum closed

Comment

this forum was made without my permission in my name.

DO NOT REPLY. FORUM IS CLOSED!

Comment

This thread was created for you as I moved your post from another players thread to avoid a disruption of their thread.... if you refuse to use this thread and continue to post in other peoples threads, then I will remove you from the forums.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Anubis, attempts were made to help you. You are refusing the attempts to help and you are now being removed from the forums as a disruptive presence.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Hi, I have a sort of similar issue. I've been stealing dragon coins from my friends' farms but none of them showed up in my inventory. My inventory wasn't full when I stole them and I checked my temp bag but they're not there either. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of it for now but a vet told me to take them next time I steal crops.

This btw happened just a few hours ago (1 or 2, i think) on S112 and my ign's Chichay. I'd appreciate if any mod would check on it.

-edit-

NVM. I checked the farms and it was dragon souls i've been stealing. I thought I read dragon coins.
              Last edited by IonosFierce; 03-09-2014, 06:35 PM. Reason: issue resolved.

Comment

Working...
              X