Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Payment issues and filing tickets

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LochieX
    replied
    Obviously this issue is still current as it affected me today, but can clearly see that it's being resolved as soon as possible. For that, you have my gratitude.

Could I ask whether the Happy Valley/Pay To Consume/Extra Value Gifts will be extended as this issue prevented me from purchasing and participating in the Pay To Consume event for today?

Thanks again for the dedicated support!

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R234775198 View Post
    My name is Bekkah on server 29 (skyfall crest). I filed tickets for non receipt of gold when I paid for it and the money was immediately taken from my account. Over ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). So now you see why I'm irritated. I filed ticket; got paypal involved; disputed it with FB. I did get my money back except it took 2 weeks and not all at once. 10 bucks here; 20 bucks there. Which I feel is unacceptable considering my money went out all at once. very unacceptable. Not only that; I didn't even get a compensation pack or offer of any sort. Once again; 2 hours ago I bought gold. 2transactions totalling $25 was immediately deducted from my checking and my gold is nowhere to be seen. This is ridiculous. I have confirmation numbers from paypal. The first time I attempted to buy gold to upgrade my nymph and purchase Arya as it was on sale at reduced price in shop. I missed out due to no fault of my own. If I buy something at Wal Mart I don't have to go to customer service and wait 2 weeks to either use it or get a refund. This is very shoddy business no matter how you look at it. It's not like it was only once; this is twice in 2 weeks.Please return my gold to my account so I can use it and be done with DP for good. There's plenty of other companies to use for gameply that WON'T make me have to ask more than once for what I bought and paid for. Please do not give me the pre generated answers like I got last time ( FB has your money; but no instruction on how to contact them). I think it's reasonable to ask for it to be fixed today.
    Sorry, but all payment and billing issues are going through support ticket system. You are not the only player who have payment issues and it may take some time till you ticket will be worked on.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 08-17-2014, 04:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R234775198
    replied
    My name is Bekkah on server 29 (skyfall crest). I filed tickets for non receipt of gold when I paid for it and the money was immediately taken from my account. Over ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). So now you see why I'm irritated. I filed ticket; got paypal involved; disputed it with FB. I did get my money back except it took 2 weeks and not all at once. 10 bucks here; 20 bucks there. Which I feel is unacceptable considering my money went out all at once. very unacceptable. Not only that; I didn't even get a compensation pack or offer of any sort. Once again; 2 hours ago I bought gold. 2transactions totalling $25 was immediately deducted from my checking and my gold is nowhere to be seen. This is ridiculous. I have confirmation numbers from paypal. The first time I attempted to buy gold to upgrade my nymph and purchase Arya as it was on sale at reduced price in shop. I missed out due to no fault of my own. If I buy something at Wal Mart I don't have to go to customer service and wait 2 weeks to either use it or get a refund. This is very shoddy business no matter how you look at it. It's not like it was only once; this is twice in 2 weeks.Please return my gold to my account so I can use it and be done with DP for good. There's plenty of other companies to use for gameply that WON'T make me have to ask more than once for what I bought and paid for. Please do not give me the pre generated answers like I got last time ( FB has your money; but no instruction on how to contact them). I think it's reasonable to ask for it to be fixed today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X