Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Holy cleats in soccor fever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think im at 1/7 or 2/7 for working holy cleats, and at least 2/5 for fancy cleats, sucks but hopefully it will get fixed, would love to get the rings lol

Comment

im not quiet sure how many Holy Cleats i actually used i got 100% fever x2, So like between 13-14 and only got around 3 loots so 10-11 lost Holy cleats

Game: Dragon Pals
      Server: [S114] Isthmus of Tizan
      Charater: MoauSama
      Time: 4am-5.00am GMT/ST

Comment

That's not good. Why not just suspend the event, the time they fix that ? Because in the meantime, plenty of players will throw their 2$ holy cleats and will get nothing? ... Hmmm ... Sounds not really right to me.

Comment

I used 2 Holy Cleats and got nothing on both of them
          s147 Hecateria
          Last edited by R277945000; 07-08-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

i used cleats, i think its a bug, didn't recieve my item from fancy cleats s76 Arckeld

Comment

Didn't get anything for fancy cleats. s111 jlbon

Comment

Same bought a bunch of fancy cleats and nothing spent $40 on gold for this and used it all not knowing this is a bug. FML MooM server 111

Click image for larger version

Name:	soccer bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	1690435
                Last edited by Brian77; 07-08-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I just used 1 of the holy cleats I just bought, and got no items.

Comment

I used 10k gold coins to get 50 Holy Cleats. That's a total of 600 kicks. Out of the 50 kicks, I only got rewards for about 25 of them. All of the rest, I didn't get a single thing. That's 12 kicks per 1 Holy Cleat. That would be a total of 300 kicks that went unrewarded. I thought at first that maybe it was because I was clicking it too fast, so I waited 10 full seconds (even counted out loud) before kicking again. Still nothing for about half of them... I want the items, the Holy Cleats back, or my money back...

Server 121 [US East] Calisto

Name:	********.png
Size:	549.6 KB
ID:	1690433
                    Last edited by R21416386; 07-08-2014, 08:46 PM. Reason: Added a screenshot for proof of 600+ kicks.

Comment

Do like they do on other game take it Down and get it fixed if its this bugged or stop the sale...

Comment

Can we get a eta for when this event will be working right and what if we don't get our items before the event ends?

Comment

Originally posted by R21416386 View Post
                          I used 10k gold coins to get 50 Holy Cleats. That's a total of 600 kicks. Out of the 50 kicks, I only got rewards for about 25 of them. All of the rest, I didn't get a single thing. That's 12 kicks per 1 Holy Cleat. That would be a total of 300 kicks that went unrewarded. I thought at first that maybe it was because I was clicking it too fast, so I waited 10 full seconds (even counted out loud) before kicking again. Still nothing for about half of them... I want the items, the Holy Cleats back, or my money back...

Server 121 [US East] Calisto

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94404[/ATTACH]
                          Just found out that normal creats sometimes don't give out a flag nor any items either. chance 6 kicks out of 100.

Comment

A full SS on where do players gotten the Zero Reward from kicking.

SS on Kicks that did not give you the Reward -

Name:	Holy Cheats - Nth 1.jpg
Size:	462.1 KB
ID:	1690441

Name:	Holy Cheats - Nth 2.jpg
Size:	463.1 KB
ID:	1690442

Name:	Holy Cheats - Nth 3.jpg
Size:	467.5 KB
ID:	1690443

From the 3 SS above, different time taken on the Kicks, all no item lists are shown.

When that happens, players do not get items.

What do you get to see when you kick and gotten rewards from it -

Name:	Normal Cheats - Items 1.jpg
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	1690444

Name:	Normal Cheats - Items 2.jpg
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	1690445

Name:	Normal Cheats - Items 3.jpg
Size:	465.1 KB
ID:	1690446

As above 3 SS shown, the min that players used the kick successfully, it will show the item player gets right away.

Different time of SS taken, if its successfully, the msg will pop out early.

So where do this bug happens?

- Normal Cheats
                            - Fancy Cheats
                            - Holy Cheats

Number of kicks bugged?

- Normal Cheats - Didn't get to count, but at least 10 cheats are missing
                            - Fancy Cheats - 1 or 2 kicks missed
                            - Holy Cheats - At least 10 holy cheats missed - total up from 2 days kicks.

Server - Azure Coast - ShadowSnow
                            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Holy Cleaks no rewards

I used three holy cleaks today and none gave any flag or any items, this is frustrating spending real money and nothing in return. Normal cleaks giving rewards which seem heaven compared to receiving nothing on Holy cleaks. Now tomorrow this will be reset and temp will be lost, what in world am I to do to claim the reward.

Konzy Server S152
                              Last edited by vinzraja; 07-09-2014, 02:57 AM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Originally posted by Hypran87 View Post
                                whats the odds none of us get a response or even conpensation

ill be happy getting my 10-12ish Holy cleats back...
                                me 2 but i dunno how much cleats waswasted i know was over 15 :/

Comment

Working...
                                X