Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Holy cleats in soccor fever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too....about 5 or 6 I think

Comment

They have fix'd it apparantly and u will recieve and ingame mail soon with your missing cleats

Comment

Same here , use this Holy cleats x16 the first day, and had 3 or 4 shoots without rewards , but i had no take screens ...
        Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
        Guild: LastHero
        Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by sprsthrn2001 View Post
          They have fix'd it apparantly and u will recieve and ingame mail soon with your missing cleats
          prove it dont make people lose ther money i havent resive any mail with my missing cleats

and here is my screenshot from first day 7 holy cleats gone
          Click image for larger version

Name:	soccer1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	286.4 KB
ID:	1690453

wootwoot
          s4 europe
          Last edited by thodoris83; 07-09-2014, 10:58 AM.
          theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

they can simpley check logs tell everyone to make a ticket that used them

Comment

Well just incase if they need a server name to send the mail for failed cleats i'd suggest adding to a post.

Zalemos S20 Blackfen swamp

Comment

last day of event n still no cleats but im on s102 so maybe take awhile i dunno

Comment

I can't imagine that near the end of that event, and we get no feedback at all... I just saw a member spending money on this event so much, and after exchanging his flags, losing them.... It's sad because now this player is so frustrated, and probably like many others is considering to leave the game. Trust me, the devs DON'T want to lose this player. Seriously, I don't understand WHY they didn't put a hold on that buggy event, fix it, and continue it, instead of letting the players spend money and getting frustrated... It's known, an unhappy customer get screwed 1 time, not twice. I left a game because of that. Take care of the ones that pays your bills, the recurring clients. Take them for grant, and you lose them.

That was my 2 cents.

Comment

This is a waste of time and money. You cant get what you want because things are not working right, and no one seems very interested in helping anyone resolve their issues.

All I am trying to get is Argentina Flags but even with normal cleats I cant seem to get them and I cant trade them for anything except Netherlands which you also cant get. I have 23 Hot-Uruguay and 6 Hot-Argentina, I'm only 4 Hot-Argentina from getting a ring but I cant have it because I cant trade anything to get Argentina. This game is overly strict in its programming. You want everyone to spend big money but even the people that are doing that cant get the things that the game promises.

I hope the server is happy with the money that is rolling in, to bad they cant deliver on any promises they make to their players. As of 1:00am tomorrow morning, I wont be able to do anything anymore because the game will end. Well played, almost makes the Artifact purchases look appealing!!!

[S120] Misty Cascades (US West) Mellee

Comment

Originally posted by MarquiseDeSade View Post
                      I can't imagine that near the end of that event, and we get no feedback at all... I just saw a member spending money on this event so much, and after exchanging his flags, losing them.... It's sad because now this player is so frustrated, and probably like many others is considering to leave the game. Trust me, the devs DON'T want to lose this player. Seriously, I don't understand WHY they didn't put a hold on that buggy event, fix it, and continue it, instead of letting the players spend money and getting frustrated... It's known, an unhappy customer get screwed 1 time, not twice. I left a game because of that. Take care of the ones that pays your bills, the recurring clients. Take them for grant, and you lose them.

That was my 2 cents.
                      I addressed the issue back at the start of the thread, it was referred to the techs to be checked..... its not a event wide issue, its a individual player issue so missing rewards go to the ticket system so the accounts can be checked......
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Chromeria View Post
                        This is a waste of time and money. You cant get what you want because things are not working right, and no one seems very interested in helping anyone resolve their issues.

All I am trying to get is Argentina Flags but even with normal cleats I cant seem to get them and I cant trade them for anything except Netherlands which you also cant get. I have 23 Hot-Uruguay and 6 Hot-Argentina, I'm only 4 Hot-Argentina from getting a ring but I cant have it because I cant trade anything to get Argentina. This game is overly strict in its programming. You want everyone to spend big money but even the people that are doing that cant get the things that the game promises.

I hope the server is happy with the money that is rolling in, to bad they cant deliver on any promises they make to their players. As of 1:00am tomorrow morning, I wont be able to do anything anymore because the game will end. Well played, almost makes the Artifact purchases look appealing!!!

[S120] Misty Cascades (US West) Mellee
                        Normal cleats would only give france, germany, and uruguay. To get argentina, you need to use fancy or holy, which can be bought at EVG. It only costs 200 gold coins each, and you can get enough argentina if you bought about 5-10 holy cleats, which costs you only about 1-2k golds. It's cheap, compared to what you can get. If you don't spent money, then don't expect to get anything good. Well, the event is over already anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X